Sign in to follow this  
simon1279

SP/MP Mission: Sabotage Operations [A3 Beta]

Sf0.png

sf.png

Here's a sweet nice mission made by me i hope you enjoy it is for the Arma 3 beta

everything made in pure BIS style i hope you enjoy

You're a member of a NATO SF team

you have been inserted on stratis to destroy some critical objectives.

The main word is stealth, hide from enemy patrols (foot,cars,armored and choppers).

the dl link contains 2 pbos 1 for SP and 1 for MP COOP 5.

DOWNLOAD (DEV BRANCH VERSION) 1.2

DOWNLOAD (STABLE BRANCH VERSION) 1.2

credits:

ups script by Kronzky (www.kronzky.info / kronzky@gmail.com).

guided missile script by Venori.

GET/SET loadout script by aeroson (for MP coop respawn)

all of the others scripts are made by me if you'll use 'em for your missions i please you to share credits, i've spent many hours to make 'em

UPDATED: added suppressor in script and they're working on respawn, added one version for dev branch and one for the stable one

IMPORTANT:

.the mission doesn't works on dedi server

.i reccomend btw to download just the stable one at every patch problems are merging (we're in beta after all)

.if you run the dev branch you can try to download the dev branch version but can happens the mission will not work

Edited by Simon1279
Updated

Check the Init field on the leader buddy, you left something in there that you shouldn't have! :)

Check the Init field on the leader buddy, you left something in there that you shouldn't have! :)

ouch the allowdamage false for testing :(

lol thank you very much :D

Updated missions and link now it is on my web space also

Edited by Simon1279

This is a fun mission. The one thing I would add is silencers cause it's so fun to play this mission more stealth like. I just added a crate so I could tweak my loadout, I do this in all missions I DL, but other than that I had a lot of fun. I'm really impressed with A3 so far. I'm gonna check out how you made this mission cause it played real well. Enemy support worked well when I caused a bit of a scene and those helis were a pain in the ass. :)

Great and fun mission :)

i'm very happy you liked it :) updated link

reupdated the other version was working on just the dev branch

Links working now mission updated 1 works just on actual dev branch and one on the stable, i reccomend btw to download just the stable one at every patch problems are merging (we're in beta after all), if you run the dev branch you can try to download the dev branch version but can works not very well or also can't works