Sign in to follow this  
mr_centipede

The real FARMA, aka Farming Simulator 2013

I just found this video:

LqXWPZtY1OY

Quite interesting I must say... now I demand BIS to Take On Farming :D

Yes, and in the middle of the game, the Takistan Army will invade. You'll have to use your farm vehicles, now rigged with Machine Guns you found lying around, to fight off the Army single-handedly while uncovering a plot to kill the US President.

Now THAT is a game I'd want to see. But in all seriousness, I doubt Bohemia would ever do a thing like this. Doesn't seem to be in their "style". Not to say it won't happen, just unlikely in my eyes.

P.S. But the game is interesting.

Well lets see, we have Arma, we have ToH, we have Carrier command, soon we´ll have DayZ and ToM....does BIS even have a style?

Yes, and in the middle of the game, the Takistan Army will invade. You'll have to use your farm vehicles, now rigged with Machine Guns you found lying around, to fight off the Army single-handedly while uncovering a plot to kill the US President.

Now THAT is a game I'd want to see. But in all seriousness, I doubt Bohemia would ever do a thing like this. Doesn't seem to be in their "style". Not to say it won't happen, just unlikely in my eyes.

P.S. But the game is interesting.

In all seriousness, he was refering to this : http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?71878-FARMA-II-announced&highlight=farma

Yeah I was referring to that. But during that time, it was an april fools joke... But now, I can see it's potential to be realized (assuming there's enough demand in the market) with the Old McDonald single mission in ARMA 2. I played simfarm back in the days. So I know it can be fun, and quite educational as well... But I don't how is the market now for this kind of game...

Back to Farming Simulator 2013... anyone here played it?

Take on Tractors ;)

The wierd thing about that is:- i know ppl that bloody would :butbut:

Take on Scrumpy Jack / Strongbow / Etc?

Who can pick the best apples?

Ohhh yes fooking plz!!!:yay: