Sign in to follow this  
COMMANDOBLACK

Track IR5 needs to be connected to the new stances.

How ya doing guys and gals?

I was using my TRACK IR5 yesterday and I'd noticed that it did not activate the new stances when you leaned far left and far right. I figured that this would be a natural thing to have transpire when you lean your real body out further left or right. With my body being leaning so far out, it should automatically engage the newer animation stances. I would have it as a option to be controlled by Track IR5. But I do think that this should be looked at again.

How ya doing guys and gals?

I was using my TRACK IR5 yesterday and I'd noticed that it did not activate the new stances when you leaned far left and far right. I figured that this would be a natural thing to have transpire when you lean your real body out further left or right. With my body being leaning so far out, it should automatically engage the newer animation stances. I would have it as a option to be controlled by Track IR5. But I do think that this should be looked at again.

Bind your TrackIR to "Strafe left" and "Strafe right" while moving accordingly. Works great.

Or alternatively, use your stance adjust keys to effectively lean, then you can use TIR5 to do the normal lean which makes you lean even further.

As then e.g. at a wall corner, you can edge up to it in the “stance adjust†lean then use your TIR5 to take quick looks/fire.