Sign in to follow this  
Basxt

All-Round Statistics of your character.

Will there be any way to see the statistics you have? Like the amount of enemies killed, hours flown in a helicopter bombs detonated etc.

It would't be necessarily global as long as you can see your personal ones.

Searched the forums, did not find this question.

I made a ticket of this http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=9740

Thanks.

I kind of hope they don't, or if they do they do it in a sensible way (eg not tracking kills). Arma is quite refreshing in that I have had my best times playing as part of a well organised team. Tracking stats encourages selfish Rambo style play (IMO), perhaps not in everyone but it may alter the feel slightly. I know I'm stupid enough to start to race to get kills, instead of report enemy location and waiting for the team leader to order me to engage.

I'm inclined to agree with Shagulon. Stats don't really add much to gameplay but they sure do encourage people to play like tards. One of the reasons I enjoy coop so much is there isn't much motivation to try to be Leroy "Look-at-me" Jenkins, but persistent stats might change that.

In my experience it discourages people from working as a team and going for objectives, encourages Rambo wannabes and 420LeetSniperYOLONoScope69. If PVP or Wasteland servers wanted to run a stats mod I would understand, but I don't see a reason to tie it in to the full game and all servers.

I'd love to see stats tracking for the new Firing Range, so that you can compare yourself to other players! :)

Stats are amazing, but they will be done by external scripting in the user community... They will mostly likely be server based in most cases, although networking servers would be possible, exploiting them would become an issue.

As long as they don't become a tool to be reveiwable by everyone IN game. Seriously every time you have clans and visible stats people become dicks about lower percentages.