Sign in to follow this  
Michaelp800

Serious injuries (graphic) - gore/violence

ok basically... so what we would like is add a little more blood and not to the extent where its gonna look anime!

im sure other mods will be released in a couple of months that will tweak almost everything anyway

I just say (comparable): I will prefer media from livel*** instead of yout***.

Reality needs gore! It's a small thing in that huge game. So I think it wouldn't be difficult to implement that.

I thought it was investing? Regardless, I sort of think they do. This new parachuting and diving has been introduced at just about the same time in both, so...

THE ULTIMATE MILITARY SIMULATION, it is a lying comment on ARMA 3 from BI? It's not just for visual, but strategy. If a soldier is incapacited, like it is now he's down and his squad continue the mission without to take care of him. But if he's incapacitated, a new mission is to defend him, before a medevac arrives. There's a new dimension for medics too, like it's now in MP, medics, not with serious guys but lot of time they're always away to have the better skill.

Some ARCADE games have a better visual injuries, even if you say that it's not really a milsim, so don't say that it is one. It's a feature which can be set maybe by a DLC addon, and ACTIVATE by countrie for ethics.

It wasn't possible before, but now... I don't understand what is the matter if players can set this feature, and depend on servers?

I wish it will no stay longer as too polish, I know that's to stay open to a big public, but it's lazy to lock a improved system as an option. Lot of players play ARMA for it's REALISM, and I doubt that's the game slightly move to an ARCADE one.

I know that VBS is for military, but can we wait for an extra? Not maybe so realistic but a bit better than it is actually.

I play at ARMA serie since OFP, and there's no better thing since for wounding system. I love ARMA 3 but there's no possibilities to go further. Countries and ages can be check by the web, BI need to sell a lot, and wounds settings can be add ( see my issue http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=11078 )

I wait nothing just answers...

Edited by plutoto74

I could be wrong, but I think this is already implemented in VBS2 so why not in A3?

Not same engine, not same team, not same franchise.

Not same audience.

I think in many countries it's a huge difference if you want to be able to sell a game to the public, or if the software is used by the military.

BIS would need to create region specific versions or Arma would be banned.

i do think it needs more colour (blood wise) i shoot someone in the face and they get minimal blood.

OFP, ARMA, ARMA 2 had more gore than this game

THE ULTIMATE MILITARY SIMULATION, it is a lying comment on ARMA 3 from BI?

Can you name a better retail simulation game?

Can you name a better retail simulation game?

Call of ArmAField: Ghosts of the Battle-Duty

It's indie :)

im sticking with what i said in my last post, OFP had more blood than this game.

Well ..

today Countries don't have problem to do bad things to people..but it's wrong to do a-minor-part of the same things in software.

Disgusting

Well ..

today Countries don't have problem to do bad things to people..but it's wrong to do a-minor-part of the same things in software.

Disgusting

I think that most people do have a problem with doing bad things to people, but I think it's viewed as necessary. Nothing is really necessary when it comes to entertainment. But yes, I agree, it is disgusting that people do bad things to other people.

So on the issue of dismemberment, as has been previously stated: The reason VBS features that is for training purposes. It wasn't because the soldiers complained there was not enough violence. It is for simulation of IED's, and so forth. Now, not to mention it is a horrific sight, it would not integrate well into Arma 3. If you lost your leg in combat, you could not just be "healed" my a medic in the field and be good to go in 5 minutes, it simply is not realistic. Essentially, even if you did survive, you would not be able to fight anymore for the remainder of the mission, so it would not make much sense to include.

We are not talking about an enhanced healing system this would be to complicated at this stage. it's about having a better visual representation of the weapons effect on soft targets.

At least before when we were hit in the leg we could not walk anymore. Ok this was not perfect at all but still this gave a feel that something happened when you were hit.

Now it really feels like an "arcade" game. it's either one hit of 7.62 or two 6.5 to drop a target. Even a headshot wont drop the targets if you are not using the big caliber.

Add that to the very gore free representation we have now and this game is nothing more than a paintball simulator...

So on the issue of dismemberment, as has been previously stated: The reason VBS features that is for training purposes. It wasn't because the soldiers complained there was not enough violence. It is for simulation of IED's, and so forth. Now, not to mention it is a horrific sight, it would not integrate well into Arma 3. If you lost your leg in combat, you could not just be "healed" my a medic in the field and be good to go in 5 minutes, it simply is not realistic. Essentially, even if you did survive, you would not be able to fight anymore for the remainder of the mission, so it would not make much sense to include.

i only want more blood effects, and blood loss fatigue..

may the occasional effect if a tank should a SABOT round at you... well i wouldnt expect a whole body there ragdolled on the floor haha id expect it in peices.

OK BIS maybe doesn't have time to do it, OK is choquing for many people, OK it's a question of rating and ethics with differents countries, BUT it's to make MONEY, I want and I'm sure I'm not alone, a DLC that I will PAY to have more REALISM, including a REALISTIC WOUNDING SYSTEM.

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=3002

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=11078

BIS can work on it as an extra option, that we will PAY.

So question of rating and ethics is done!

It's a question of MONEY, and we will PAY for it. I bought supporter version of A3, but I'm lazy of the becoming of this game.

So let us possibility to have it, BUT no mod, in the game as an extra.

I play since OFP at ARMA's serie and there's no improvement for wounds.

Like that everybody is happy!

And sure if BIS wouldn't do it, I will never pay for DLC with news maps, armys, weapons or missions. And no ARMA 4 too if it's the same.

Sure that I like ARMA since OFP for it's freedom, but I bought OFP because it was unique, and less good technically than others games. It was unique. With ARMA 3 the game becomes like the others in an open-world, but no enhancements in all ways, just graphically, and it's moving slightly to an arcade game...

I'm disagreeing on this topic to add to the game simulator as a developer around here called a more realistic system injuries with gunshot wounds in the body and any area of the game are walls, trees, doors etc. ...

Could be implemented as an extra for those who want to use and which is chargeable but at a reasonable price. I would pay up to 30 € + for having the possibility of having this system impacts and injuries more realistic and the player decides whether to buy it and activate it on your game. I'm sure it would be a success

Exactly what I said. At least we would pay for that, to have a really good system, and more money for BIS. There's no way with mods for that, need to be in the engine. Lot of players would pay for that. In the same way to enhance game PhysX, it's another tread, but demolition is not good actually...

More realism!

there is program out there where you can operate a human body with all the organs etc

Pc ''game''

well that would be fun to implement that into arma lol

Almost all banned games is using violence like core feature. This doesn't apply to ArmA.

and it's moving slightly to an arcade game...

How "guts on the road" will make the game less arcade?

And why is everyone who wants some questionable feature tells us about "moving to arcade". This is ridiculous.

Edited by Anachoretes