Greetings,

just noticed a version error. Your previous version was v0.61, while your new one is named v0.7. The accurate version should be v0.70. Since our multi version system requires ascending order of versions, I fixed the latest version from v0.7 to now v0.70.

Kind regards

Edited by Sonsalt6

I'm not sure if it's just me or not but this mod interferes with some of the weapon sounds in massi's NATO/SF weapons pack and almost all the pistol sounds in the RH Pistol Pack.

no issues with weapon sounds on my end, and im using NATO/SF weapons and Rh pistols as well. The sounds are a little muffled after the flashbang, but that makes sense.

---------- Post added at 23:06 ---------- Previous post was at 21:53 ----------

scratch that, having issues with RH m4's on semi auto and most of the RH pistols, but thats even with the flashbang mod disabled in armaa3sync

---------- Post added at 23:25 ---------- Previous post was at 23:11 ----------

all weapon mods sounds are not working when this mod is enabled, even vanilla weapons such as the rocket launchers. Semi auto only though, auto and burst work fine

Sorry guys, I had some issues at some point to repack the addon for an update and I am really busy with some other projects in armaverse and IRL... I can't promise I will take a look to those sound issues soon :(.

im getting kicked of my dedicated server when connecting with super flash. i got the latest version from armaholic and installed the key in the keys folder on the dedi server what am i doing wrong here?

also : armaholic tells me to use the userconfig folder but this is not included in the package

Edited by raptor227
update

getting this error

Player Amiscus: Wrong signature for file C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@SUPER_flash\addons\super_flash.pbo

@raptor227: there is no userconfig needed for this addon. The fact that you are kicked is probably due to a wrong signature since Amiscus is getting an error related to this.

I will try to make an update signed properly later this week.

ok i rolled back to 0.61 in the mean time so the clan can use it again.

userconfig turns out to be a global message from armaholic for every mod out there.

Sorry guys, I tried but..."Addon Builder has stopped working". I did everything in my power and I have no time to find out what is going on this week...

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

In fact I signed it manually without the tools. Tell me if there is still an issue: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ggxsf1qd31pdl6i/@SUPER_flash.rar

Edited by super-truite
wrong link

Sorry guys, I tried but..."Addon Builder has stopped working". I did everything in my power and I have no time to find out what is going on this week...

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

In fact I signed it manually without the tools. Tell me if there is still an issue: https://www.mediafire.com/?undefined

I've been getting the same since the last time BIS updated it. I have used it as an excuse to become more familiar with Mikero's utilities. His Addon builder is excellent. It takes a bit of work to get everything for it set up, but once you do it will stop your headaches.

Well, they just released the tools, I guess it will get better. I am just a bit sad that it is included in steam, this is the source of most of the issues I bet... Anyway, I have Mikero's tools installed now.

Since you have the same error I'll try to investigate on the Feedback Tracker if it is already reported.

Regarding the Flashbang, any news regarding the signature? Is it working?

Have you tried opting into the beta for the ArmA tools? It fixed most of the issues I had with the last update for it.

With the last ArmA3 update 1.24, flashbang addon not work, not affect IA or players. I supose this have relation with the change of the muzzle that affectet all community addons.

Thanks, I am on it. The change on the muzzle accessories seems to not be an issue for me.

Edit: hmmm, no in fact it is probably the issue, thanks for the info.

Edit2: well it seems that the grenades are not affected by this change, but I don't even see the ammo box, nor the flashbangs in game...this is getting fishy...

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

wait, I just tried to download the addon from armaholic and in fact everything works fine!

It seems that you don't have the latest version or that you have some compatibility issues with something else.

But that means that my tools are again broken lol (I was testing a version I just packed before trying the armaholic version)...

Edited by super-truite

I tried again, and maybe the problem is with other addons, but is derived from patch Bohemia.

---------- Post added at 13:34 ---------- Previous post was at 13:21 ----------

Ok, for the moment i only can reproduce this problem with own Patrols Ops 3.1 mission (not vanilla PO3.1). I tried other missions from MP and Editor, and work good. Sorry for not do more test, i see this error at 03:00 ;)

Looking forward to giving this a try. Thanks for the work!

Oh, I use Canadian Armed Forces. Are they still incompatible? That would make me sad. I use CF for the JTF2, who would certainly use flashbangs. Was hoping to try this specifically with them.

Edited by Blackthorne556

@super-truite could you confirm that your flashbang grenades are being used in MCC for their flashbangs?

We are having a graphical issue between MCC and XmedSys and I think it may be related to the fact that they are using your grenades.

Also, I thought it was fixed some months ago.