TxT

US Destroyer Ship (WIP)

thanks guys i'm trying to get the best quality, best performance and fully functioning ship for you guys :D

Just small update to day 

LCS_photo1_zpscm4jiefs.jpg

• Like 23

I see we have like-buttons now, but the real question is, can I like something 10 times instead of only once.

Wow, I really can't wait to get my hands on this. Especially with the upcoming Tanoa island(s), this will be an awesome base of operations.

It does look especially pretty.  Really looking forward to using this lady.

Like many, whether it's Tanoa inspired or not, appreciating the ever increasing naval loving the mod community is giving the game.  Go modders.

Oh wow that looks beautiful! Great work so far, keep it up! 

Like many, whether it's Tanoa inspired or not, appreciating the ever increasing naval loving the mod community is giving the game.  Go modders.

I second that, it's great to see all the new naval mods being worked on.  :)

Just small update from today haven't had so much time, soon weekend then i will work on the ship and start a livestream.

ship1_zpskb8nlsfb.png

ship_zpsxwwffvrt.jpg

• Like 9

looking stunted!  What more can I say. 

When do you think we can use it? With other words..... when is it ready?  :P

The LCS 1, it's going to take some time to make the ship cuz it takes a lot of time to make something this size especially when you have an interior with the ship and I'm doing this in my free time to give it away for free so I say, it will be ready when it's ready. :)

• Like 1

Is the Armaholic link updated? cauz the one i get when i download is a bit bad, NO interiors except one hallway :/

Or isnt it gonne be released until it is completely done as a part of the US Naval Warfare peck?

The idea is to walk around the ship when its moving, you can maybe landa heli on the ship when its moving in the water.

Nah, I can vouch that with the AH/MH-6 under the Standard Flight Model there wasn't an issue with landing them on moving ships, even on a boat as small as the Mk V SOC or back in the day with Fast Sea Frame; if this ship's modeled right then TxT won't need a script for helicopters. (A quad bike on deck on the other hand was... inconsistent.)
  • Like 1

Is the Armaholic link updated? cauz the one i get when i download is a bit bad, NO interiors except one hallway :/

Or isnt it gonne be released until it is completely done as a part of the US Naval Warfare peck?

You're going to have to wait.

The ship that I released wasn't finished released like I said before

It was supposed to give me idea how it would work and and let the members play with it a bit and let me know how I can fix it and they did, a lot of people wanted it so bad that's why.

You're going to have to wait.

The ship that I released wasn't finished released like I said before

It was supposed to give me idea how it would work and and let the members play with it a bit and let me know how I can fix it and they did, a lot of people wanted it so bad that's 

Ah, i see, take your time man, sorry for not reading the whole thread before writing.

anyways, this is just awesome

this mod is looking amazing can't wait to be able to see it in ops 

• Like 1

Update that i did to night. as you can see air intake for the engines have been added. And the hanger Door has been added. 

High Definition Picturesship_zpsokff3vxu.png

ship2_zpslh3tfds8.png

• Like 5

Breath taking!!!! Thanks for all your hard work TxT.

• Like 1

I think this one of the best mods in the works.  A fighting ship, and a ship for fighting.

• Like 1

Great job... We need more naval vehicles in ArmA 3. I can't wait to use it...

Check out the US Naval Warfare Pack, we are creating tons of assets!!

• Like 1

I am fallowing you and other great modders. Thanks for your works... I respect all of you! :) 

• Like 2

Huge project indeed.

I always wondered why BI was promoting A3 with all that "cool" diving stuff with the rest of the military naval assets being just a SDV and the usual armed speedboat.

In A2 there were at least some static models and the carrier to spice things up. (not even talking about bicycles, TOW MRAPS etc.)

So thanks to everyone for adding stuff into that niche.

Cheers

• Like 1