ship14_zpsqk2jflsy.jpg

ship13_zpstjbt1wtb.jpg

ship12_zpskersfhbj.jpg

ship18_zps6livt4cm.jpg

ship20_zpsaklnkf1k.jpg

ship17_zpshlt5v6iy.jpg

Edited by TxT
  • Like 3

May I suggest building an LCS-1 or an LCS-2? Those are brand new ships that are set to be in use by many countries by 2035. Not to mention it is a wonderfully engineered ship.

Looks like it needs some work. You have plenty of time though! :cool: Good luck

HitmanTwoActual sure ill i can remodel it make new one and throw this one way. MasterDon yep lot of work got to get some new texture and add some parts on it i was only testing it for in game.

Thanks guys for your comment real needed it.

Try Arleigh Burke DDGs and Ticonderoga CGs. They are the present ships of today, but they will still be a mainstay in 2035. They're still ordering new Arleigh Burkes, and the Ticonderogas (22 of 27) all received upgrades to extend their time for another 30 years from now. The new fancy ships are pricey, and when it really matters they're going to pay for the cheaper and proven ships.

I started to day on LCS-1 here it is just base model of it.

LCS1_zps83f03866.jpg

New pic

LCS1_zps8a5f0d0c.jpg

now i am working on high-quality content on it.

Edited by TxT
New pic
  • Like 1

Great idea! Like the suggestion of a LCS. Many online gaming groups such as ours like to stage helicopter insertions from the sea. If you could have a flight deck and hanger to house choppers, vehicles and other equipment, you would certainly be the toast of the Arma 3 world!

Good luck and looking forward to seeing this progress!

Yeah i will have flight deck, hanger, main gun, guided missile, long range strike missile, command room, control room, room for the crew and more.

Nice man, I figured the LCS Class Naval Vessels would work in Arma 3, plus you are already on the right track with the model. I would make ships of my own, but I do not know how to mod on Arma, although strangely enough I am majoring in Naval Engineering... Oh well, good work and good luck.

yeah i just what to take it all the way so that who ever is playing on it can be able to do all thing he is post to be able to do.

but i do not know lot about ship the most thing i know about it is that it floats :P

Well I can maybe help you out with that, (copied) The ship is 377 feet (115 m) in length, displaces 3,000 metric tons (2950 metric tons) and can go faster than 40 knots (46 mph; 74 km/h). The flight deck is 1.5 times the size of that of a standard surface ship, and uses a Trigon traversing system to move helicopters in and out of the hangar. The ship has two ways to launch and recover various mission packages: a stern ramp and a starboard side door near the waterline. The mission module bay has a 3-axis crane for positioning modules or cargo. The fore deck has a modular weapons zone which can be used for a 57 mm gun turret or missile launcher. A Rolling Airframe Missile launcher is mounted above the hangar for short-range defense against aircraft and cruise missiles, and .50-caliber gun mounts are provided topside. - Wiki.

Attached here is a 3D model that TurboSquids member, Omegavision created. This is in no way saying that you should copy his work, but use it as a accuracy guide when you are building your OWN version of this ship.

http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/uss-freedom-lcs-1-3d-model/738470

I am required by the forum rules and by U.S. Legal Issues to remind you that the link above is another creators work and should be treated so, it is only posted to give people the idea of what the LCS-1 looks like. I am in no way intending to copy or have someone copy his work.

Thanks for this information it will help me lot.

One more thing do you think i can put a Phalanx CIWS on the ship?

One more thing do you think i can put a Phalanx CIWS on the ship?

It would not be accurate. The US Navy has begun using SeaRAM due to concerns of CIWS being able to keep up with Anti-Ship missiles getting smaller and faster, SeaRAM also has increased range over CIWS. CIWS is not being replaced by SeaRAM, as it will serve as the very last line of defense on larger ships, but on a small ship like the LCS where room is limited, SeaRAM is the best choice.

Very excited for this mod, especially for the Zumwalt destroyer, one of my favorite ships. That ship can do some serious damage with its 2 AGS & Tomahawks.

Edited by lo0se

ok thanks man ill look in to it.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

In Game just testing the gun :D

LCS1_zps7ba74fae.jpg

That is looking great man! How's the Front Mounted Cannon firing? And a little quick question, maybe I could be the beta tester for this Ship? I love the LCS Series and it would make a great addition when you let me try it out. As always, good work!

Is the deck and ship going to be walkable or will we just jump seat to seat?

I wonder would the artillery computer work well on a moving ship/vehicle? ;) *hint hint tip tip*

Note: I don't actually know, jst something to look into :p

2013-06-17_00004_zpsaa027094.jpg

2013-06-17_00003_zps95eb9e4d.jpg

HitmanTwoActual Yeah when it is ready for test then you can :D

brad7 You can walk on the deck and am going to try make some interior.

Slatts Yeah that what am going to try out when i got the ship working fully.

Edited by TxT
  • Like 1

I found some Bridge and Control Room pictures for you:

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1791/lcsbridgexs7.jpg

http://www.buffalocomputergraphics.com/content/images/maritime_training/SWOS-Training-3.JPG

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3593/3613352409_373f0a1fec.jpg

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/ship/images/fsf-1_x-craft_bridge_050205-n-7676w-611.jpg

---------- Post added at 23:19 ---------- Previous post was at 23:14 ----------

And one more of below deck in the Dry dock for the RHIB boats:

http://chivethebrigade.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/uss-freedom-920-17.jpg?w=919&h=657

Here is a close up on the rear:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-iCd8XgPMEQs/UToOKI1w8DI/AAAAAAABN-k/7mThF1eX4VE/s1600/lcs_1_fy.jpg

The LCS-1 can carry a Seahawk in the back hanger. But it has a large Flight deck for refueling.

One more gift of visual aid!

http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/468294

This is a high definition model that is Film prepped. You should be able to see the detail of the actual ship on this one.

Edited by HitmanTwoActual

I wonder would the artillery computer work well on a moving ship/vehicle? *hint hint tip tip*

Note: I don't actually know, jst something to look into

It works. I enabled it in Arma 2 Arrowhead for the Proggetto Flotta mod and it worked flawlessly.

Which program are you using for your modelling?

BadHabitz am useing 3ds max 2013 + maya 2013 + O2 :)

Really nice work, small question when the ship moves does a player have to take a seat or can he keep walking about, this use to really annoy me about ARMA 2 ship mods, when you would slide off if the ship moved. :)

It's a very impressive announcement! I hope you'll succeed.

I know it's really early to talk about but for the future don't you think to create other destroyer or frigate maybe foreigns fregates like the Lafayette Class.

In any case good luck.

This will be great, walking around on the deck would be awesome for some cool missions.