the_dmx

[Utility] - Arma FOV Changer

slight issue, after i changed my fov to 95, as soon as i get airborn in a helicopter the aircraft goes into a continuous pitch backwards. It can be corrected but something is definately wrong there, and it's not my joystick. you can see this best when the helo goes into auto-hover cause i'll start travelling at -3 km/h

slight issue, after i changed my fov to 95, as soon as i get airborn in a helicopter the aircraft goes into a continuous pitch backwards. It can be corrected but something is definately wrong there, and it's not my joystick. you can see this best when the helo goes into auto-hover cause i'll start travelling at -3 km/h

This doesn't mess with controls in anyway. It only changes fovTop=x.xx; fovLeft=x.xx;

When you say corrected to you mean countering with forward pitch or are you doing something with the config? sounds like a X axis trim issue which is way beyond anything this app does. Let me know and i'll fix it if it is this app.

Its got nothing to do with the Arma3 exe at all. You're doing it wrong.

you should be pointing the program to your .ArmA2OAProfile (or arma3)

C:\Users\Jack\Documents\Arma 3 Alpha - Other Profiles\JackSpyder

or

C:\Users\Jack\Documents\ArmA 2 Other Profiles\JackSpyder

ah thank you very much, very informative and fixed my issue immediatly now playing at 2560x1080 @ 21:9 aspect ratio and this game has never looked so beautiful paired with my track ir 5 XD

Yeah, i mean corrected with forward pitch but the problem only came up after i changed the FOV. I don't know how to mess with the config files or anything :/

---------- Post added at 19:49 ---------- Previous post was at 18:50 ----------

How can i correct the trim if that is the issue?

To reset what this app changes while in game. Select a different aspect ratio in the video settings. see if that fixes the problem. It shouldn't.

I haven't used a joystick in arma i a long while. ill dig mine out this weekend and see whats going on.

I downloaded the bata this morning so the field of view and the aspect ratio is back to normal but I'm still having the same problem. I guess it does have something to do with my joystick or some mysterious setting somewhere :(

This tool does not work in arma 2, the scopes dont have reticles on 1360x768 at 85:48, 10:9, 16:9 or 16:10

i tried to use it for arma 3 and now when i try to run arma 3 it says it doesnt have the required hardware for 64 bit, even though it has always worked for me before, any suggestions thanks.