Is there any way to fix the optics not working on these guns?

They work fine. The problem must be on your end.

Thanks for noticing this DGeorge85. Not sure what is going on, but I had checked all of the RVMATs and the SMDI textures between version 0.2 and 0.3 and they were identical, so I'm glad it wasn't an error on my end.

Totally by accident, but no problemo, hehe. I'm still baffled.

I have also noticed that after you launch your game after loading all your mods through the Arma 3 Launcher, and then revert back to using whatever previous method you use to load up your game with your mods, the shinyness of all the different rifles goes away. Very weird behavior. I have zero idea why loading it through the Launcher fixes it.

They work fine. The problem must be on your end.

Totally by accident, but no problemo, hehe. I'm still baffled.

I am having the same sight/optic issue as LuxCapere had with mine. Any ideas anyone?

update your ASDG joint rails

I did try updating it but its still not working, without asdg rails tho, i can put on a vanilla sight (ones i dont like at all) but when i do that, i cant put sights that i want on my other weapons...so...

I've had same issue with current upto date asdg_jr so I don't know either, just stopped using mod for time being which is sad as I love these weapons heaps.

I'm not sure if this had been requested but would it be possible to add the ddm4v1?. I could understand if not since the block 2 m4 is similar

I notice a small animation problem. When I reload, the magazine seems to appear faster than the animation takes to complete. Also, will these ever get improved suppressed sounds? Thanks

It seems when using with ACE3 or cause by the new CBA_A3,the reload animation become the ARMA2 one,the very simple one you know,and can't use the ARMA3 reload animation.Can you fix it?

It seems when using with ACE3 or cause by the new CBA_A3,the reload animation become the ARMA2 one,the very simple one you know,and can't use the ARMA3 reload animation.Can you fix it?

Works fine to me.

Works fine to me.

i confirmed it is the ARMA2 reload animation on this mod.Still try to find reason,all weapon mods' reload animation I'm using work fine except this MK18 mod.Any idea what would casuse the reload animation change to ARMA2 type?

i confirmed it is the ARMA2 reload animation on this mod.Still try to find reason,all weapon mods' reload animation I'm using work fine except this MK18 mod.Any idea what would casuse the reload animation change to ARMA2 type?

I'm not sure, maybe ASDG do something, maybe but i don't see any ARMA2 reload animation for me even i have ASDG

I'm not sure, maybe ASDG do something, maybe but i don't see any ARMA2 reload animation for me even i have ASDG

It's not ASDG i can confirm,after unload ASDG still the ARMA2 reload animation.I'm still testing.

---------- Post added at 16:36 ---------- Previous post was at 16:01 ----------

I found the reason!Caused by these two files,but I forget what mod are these two files belong to(I put all my small addons files all into one floders).

one is this "asdg_atlis_bipod.pbo",and another is this asdg_attachments_c.pbo,after delete ONLY these two the reload animation back to ARMA3 type.

But still don't know why these two cause this issue.

It's not ASDG i can confirm,after unload ASDG still the ARMA2 reload animation.I'm still testing.

---------- Post added at 16:36 ---------- Previous post was at 16:01 ----------

I found the reason!Caused by these two files,but I forget what mod are these two files belong to(I put all my small addons files all into one floders).

one is this "asdg_atlis_bipod.pbo",and another is this asdg_attachments_c.pbo,after delete ONLY these two the reload animation back to ARMA3 type.

But still don't know why these two cause this issue.

asdg is Joint Rails mod

asdg is Joint Rails mod

That is incorrect. ASDG is just a team tag used for multiple projects: JR, Attachments, MkV

asdg is Joint Rails mod

Yes,i know,I meant JR mod.And the fact is the issue i could now confirmed was cuased by those two files,but i think they are not from ASDG team,maybe someone else made them for other use but i can't remember.After deleted those files i have no issues now.

That is incorrect. ASDG is just a team tag used for multiple projects: JR, Attachments, MkV

Okay mr "technical"... most people refer to Joint Rails as ASDG Join Rails....

Okay mr "technical"... most people refer to Joint Rails as ASDG Join Rails....
Well, he is correct. Should always use the full name of the mod, especially if the prefix is used for several mods.

@Robalo,

Will the addition of the under barrel attachment point that came with the Marksmen DLC allow the creation of attachments such as vertical forward grips, angled grips, grip pods and under barrel grenade launchers such as the M203 or FN EGLM (as pictured in the post above by Johnny-O-Rama) so they can be attached to the under barrel slot?

I hope at least that Aardvark updates the MK18/M4 Blk II config to accept bipods (vanilla, and RH/RHS ones)

cheers!

@Robalo,

Will the addition of the under barrel attachment point that came with the Marksmen DLC allow the creation of attachments such as vertical forward grips, angled grips, grip pods and under barrel grenade launchers such as the M203 or FN EGLM (as pictured in the post above by Johnny-O-Rama) so they can be attached to the under barrel slot?

GL attachments probably not because, can attachments have muzzles ?

Then for grips the only issue I see is with the hand animations, because they're tied to the weapons, not the attachments.

Sorry for getting a bit off-topic.

@Robalo,

I'm not sure if they can even have muzzles (as Robalo speculated above).You cannot define different holding animations based upon the attachment(s) applied either, so its out on both grounds.

I've noticed some of the weapon hold animations are a little off. Mostly the trigger finger doesn't line up and clips the grip or the trigger guard.

I've noticed some of the weapon hold animations are a little off. Mostly the trigger finger doesn't line up and clips the grip or the trigger guard.

Animations are some of the hardest things to do with Arma. Given their difficulties, I think that its probably the best he can do.