Version 0.4 has JR support (and requires JR) by default. Get rid of the old optional JR/JM configs.

Robert Hammer, you sir are indeed the king of armaverse weapon manufacturing and have been in it for the long haul. I'm quite sure you are a busy man and for you to take time to rejuvinate and re-breathe life back into one of A3's first and [to this day] one of the games most popular addons is yet another HUGE selfless project you have gifted to this community & I think i speak for many when I tell you we LOVE YOU FOR IT!!!

ardvarkdb, these creations of yours are absolutely timeless and needed by any soldier to transform themselves into a proper SF warrior! Thank You very much for introducing these to us all [in OA as well] you sir, have also brought this community many ultra high quality addons that have increased our immersion and the draw to this franchise! Thank You for bringing R.H. in on this and all of the many hours of hard work you have put into moding/sharing.

*You guys have transformed this cruddy day i've been having into an afternoon of excitement and happiness! Thank You!

:627::292::627::coop:

OK here's what I get. If I use no ASDG JR or JM configs from a long time ago release I get no sound on the Block II's, horrible A2 reload animations, a very low cyclic ROF, and on the MK18 rifles with VFG's the weapon is being held by the rail system and the VFG is protruding through the hand. When I use the ASDG JR and JM configs I get everything like it has been except for that the Mk18's will not except ANY optics, including BI optics. Is everybody having this issue or is it just some of us? Does Robert Hammer know about these issues and if so has he written anywhere what should be ran with this mod in order to get it to run correctly?

I'm having the same problems

---------- Post added at 20:21 ---------- Previous post was at 20:04 ----------

i know what causing it

i had previous pbos from the previous versions of this mod;

asdg_jointrails_rhard_mk18

asdg_attachments_rhard_mk18

search them if they are in your mod folder directory somewhere and delete them

I was having the issue of not being able to attach optics to these rifles. However, I did as Robalo suggested just a few posts above and removed the old "asdg_jointrails_rhard_mk18.pbo" and its accompanying ".bisign" file, and now everything works as it should. Thanks for pointing that out, Robalo.

Version 0.4 has JR support (and requires JR) by default. Get rid of the old optional JR/JM configs.

When I do this the entire mod gets messed up....it has the old A2 reload animations and do not have sounds among other things......

****UPDATE****

I found the issue that was causing my second set of problems with the A2 animations, no sounds, and weird hand placement on Mk18's...it was LKR Ammuniton that I still had running (derp!)......

Edited by -POET-
Found the issue

Please make complete black versions! With this design in complete black would be awesome

There is no completly black version of Mk18 Mod 1, rails mounted on them (being Daniel Defense Mk18 RIS II) are only issued in Flat Dark Earth for Government rifles.

;2953862']There is no completly black version of Mk18 Mod 1' date=' rails mounted on them (being Daniel Defense Mk18 RIS II) are only issued in Flat Dark Earth for Government rifles.[/quote']

He tells no lies

* The only exception that I could locate that was presented in all black was labeled an 'MK18 Mod 0

nGb6be.jpg

*Needs military member to validate*

* The only exception that I could locate that was presented in all black was labeled an 'MK18 Mod 0

Correct. Prior to the Mod 1, the MK18 used the standard KAC RIS from the SOPMOD 1 package.

Daniel Defense does make the RIS2 in black, but I doubt any MK18s in US service were ever built with them.

Jeza, one of the people who cooperates with Armaholic to create videos for the Armaholic Youtube Channel, released a video showing the MK18 Mod 1 addon.

We hope you will enjoy the video, like and/or subscribe.

In case anyone sees this and he/she makes videos and is also interested to cooperate with Armaholic feel free to sent me a message here or on Armaholic!

Oh yeah your right

RHS or some other mod I have has one similar to that but it doesn't have the cam or strobe batteries on the side I don't think. It looks indeed to be from the arms 2 sotg

Little late here, but to just clear up, he was planning on porting them/still is, and that is in Arma 3.

• Like 1

Great mod, but I think its in dire need of a sound upgrade...

• Like 1

Agreed. This and RH's Pistol and M16/M4 pack desperately need updating. But if I recall the "The Boss" is busy  :P

man I'm really enjoying these rifles, amazing work guys, mahalo for letting me use them for my addon...

Sorry what mod you using con this picture?

Probably this (best arma 2 custom unit imo).

Totally agree @papanowel, I wish that had been finished porting over to A3. Looks absolutely amazing.

• Like 1

I ported most of it, but got sick of Arma and all the animation stuff. If there is someone who is willing to finish weighting and tweaking the models, config, compile, etc. they probably wouldn't take too long to finish and get ingame.

• Like 4

There is already another extremely updated Mk18 pack in another mod that has been updated quite recently (SMA)

I have a feeling that this is no longer supported, as the author ardvarkdb no longer mods or plays ArmA 3, The Good news is that Project Overwatch has ALL the SOTG source files, as I have too, from the creator ardvarkdb, they will give the SOTG gear some TLC and tweek it a bit here and there, we have been given permission to use the source p3d files, and I'm sure Sabre has given the thumbs up for them to use his textures too.

I have suggested that Hawaiian seeks permission from SMA and uses their MK18 models in future updates as his Ranger addon has this mod as a dependency.

• Like 4