Animations are some of the hardest things to do with Arma. Given their difficulties, I think that its probably the best he can do.

honestly, I'ma have to agree with you. Its really just a minor thing. Most of the guns are fine.. its like a few of the B2M4's and maybe like 1 or 2 MK18's that do it.

I may be seriously damaging my reception here by seemingly making this comparison, but; I have recently been playing quite a bit of the Breaking Point mod with a new group of friends and was in awe so see that those developers had added VFG's , AFG's, and even cheek rests as interchangeable attatchments that all make noticeable improvements in their own way to the afected firearm. how they did it??? I have no clue. all i know is you can find different forehand grip attatch,ents and marksmen cheek rests that all uniquely adjust recoil coEfficient and sway values in their own way. DeathlyRage is the project lead developer if you have any interests in asking more about it. I see ppl all over requesting this type of features, it's just another ''hole'' in immersion that we are left thirsting for. Thank You for the B2's and MK18's man, Been packing the rifles from this set of assetts for a very long time now,, just as beautiful and adored today as they were 2 years ago when they dropped. ♥JSOC

That does sound cool robowilso. I would imagine, since Arma 3 doesn't have the nice DayZ weapon features, that they just change the model based on the attachment you pick up. As far as the variations in performance, that is likely done through config changes for each weapon. Even though it looks like you have the same weapon with a different attachment, it's likely different weapons in the config with varying values.

As far as the animations go, I know some of them are a little off, but I'm no animation expert and they are a pain to make work 100% of the time, so they are good enough :)

As far as the animations go, I know some of them are a little off, but I'm no animation expert and they are a pain to make work 100% of the time, so they are good enough :)

Blasphemy

Robert Hammer has graciously accepted my offer to take over this weapons pack from this point on. He will be carrying it into the future, so it will be in great hands.

There are no planned updates at this point, but I'm sure Robert will keep everyone posted on any developments. Thanks for all the positive feedback and it's been great seeing these weapons get so much use. I hope people continue to enjoy them in the future.

Thanks for the news Ardy, RH invented the Mk18's back in Arma 2 and I think your guys got inspiration from them for these Mk18's. Thanks for getting them in the game and continuing to work on them from a while back even when you got busy. Hope to still hear your input on RH's work :P

wonder if the two packs will be merged :confused:

RHS Mk18 M320, IanSky Specter, RH DBAL.

Hey!

Wondering if these beauties will be #bipod compatible sometime in the near, or distant, future ?

Hope all is well

Hey!

Wondering if these beauties will be #bipod compatible sometime in the near, or distant, future ?

Hope all is well

Yes in the future and i plan to add a proper Mk18 MOD 0 and also i plan Scars - not sure when i do it because times goes way too fast , srsly i need a time to stop

Yes in the future and i plan to add a proper Mk18 MOD 0 and also i plan Scars - not sure when i do it because times goes way too fast , srsly i need a time to stop

No Robert we don't, when one project is done people ask for 10 others, no rest for the dev's *evil laugh* :P

not sure when i do it because times goes way too fast , srsly i need a time to stop

I hear ya! If it's any consolation, I think your work is the kind of quality stuff that really helps keep the A3 community alive and kicking. So, for that, I thank you!

If there's anything you may need help with please feel free to let me know! I'd be happy to do so :)

not all of them, this one isn't

http://i.imgur.com/LRhzJb7.jpg (435 kB)

and it's the coolest one

Oh yeah your right

RHS or some other mod I have has one similar to that but it doesn't have the cam or strobe batteries on the side I don't think. It looks indeed to be from the arms 2 sotg

I've updated Joint Rails and FHQ accessories pack to the latest version, and it still doesn't allow me to put them on the mk18's or the m4's. I have quite a few other mods, but when i get rid of them it still doesn't work. Any suggestions?

I've updated Joint Rails and FHQ accessories pack to the latest version, and it still doesn't allow me to put them on the mk18's or the m4's. I have quite a few other mods, but when i get rid of them it still doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Add JR and JM support by copying their configs from @MK18 Mod1\ADSG Optional Configs to @MK18 Mod1\Addons

Updated mod v0.4 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey ardvarkdb , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

OK here's what I get. If I use no ASDG JR or JM configs from a long time ago release I get no sound on the Block II's, horrible A2 reload animations, a very low cyclic ROF, and on the MK18 rifles with VFG's the weapon is being held by the rail system and the VFG is protruding through the hand. When I use the ASDG JR and JM configs I get everything like it has been except for that the Mk18's will not except ANY optics, including BI optics. Is everybody having this issue or is it just some of us? Does Robert Hammer know about these issues and if so has he written anywhere what should be ran with this mod in order to get it to run correctly?

In the discussions forum....

... also i forgot to mention , that it now requires latest asdg_jointrails

so if use you the old config then delete it

Though he doesn't say anything about running it without ASDG JR, strictly speaking. He does mention that it should be run with the most up to date version.