Check if you're running the JR config provided here and make sure you removed any older version. Did you ever throw any optional configs into the JR addons folder ? Then time to clean that up.

If you still can't get it working, provide the RPT, it should reveal the issue.

that's it dude! I still had the optional configs in ASDG attatchments and JR folders. now it works fine thanks a bunch!!

but what is RPT by the way?

For those having issues with attachments - make sure your ASDG_JR is up to date. Mine was 0.8 and bringing it up to 0.11 (current version I believe) solved the issue for me.

Noticed the issues with reloading the GL's also happens on vanilla weapons so its not related to this mod has some have mentioned. A sights will be nice (i'm assuming its a WIP). Other then that love that its back and love the new additions. Thanks

For those having issues with attachments - make sure your ASDG_JR is up to date. Mine was 0.8 and bringing it up to 0.11 (current version I believe) solved the issue for me.

This worked

Now.. when I use MCC's Virtual Arsenal and switch from the Mk-18 to my vest to add ammo it crashes my game. Anyone else having this issue or is it just isolated? Minus this issue great update :)

I'm happy to see you're still very active Ardy.

Thanks for the addon!

Hello,

first of all, I want to thank you for this awesome weapons pack. The guns look great, sound great (aside of the default sounds with silencer :P ) and I am very glad to see the upgraded version of this addon, which we were used to use some time ago.

I have though one silly request-is it somehow possible to move the point, where optics are being attached to the rifle, a little forward? Almost every optics (long range ones, ACOGs, aimpoints, ... eotech seems to be almost the only exception) collides with the ironsights in some way. I tried the FHQ optics and optics inside robert hammer's M4/16 pack. I am aware it's not an issue of this awesome addon itself, but if there would be a possibility to move the attachment point just a little bit forward, it would be great

thank you :)

Great update! Although I would like to point out some trouble I've run into regarding the sounds of the guns. I can definitely hear the new sounds of the unsuppressed rifles by lord jarhead (which are awesome)... Although, when I place a suppressor on any of the rifles, it just sounds like the vanilla Arma 3 suppressed rifles which are god awful. I've used all of the additional configs included with the download and I'm not sure as to what might be causing this to happen. Again, great update and I am very thankful to have some awesome looking 203 Block 2 variants.

my jsrs config doesnt seem to work anymore. Is anyone else having this issue? This weapon pack is great with everything, just lacks the sounds in my opinion. Would be awesome with Toadie2ks animations too =D *hint hint*

As happy and excited as I am to have this mod updated and lookin' beautiful as ever, I've found that the sounds aren't working for me. I can't hear anything other than impacts of a round hitting a wall and reloads, and that's pretty much it. I'm using Speed of Sound Pure instead of JSRS, so that might be the problem, but I'm not sure. Any suggestions?

As happy and excited as I am to have this mod updated and lookin' beautiful as ever, I've found that the sounds aren't working for me. I can't hear anything other than impacts of a round hitting a wall and reloads, and that's pretty much it. I'm using Speed of Sound Pure instead of JSRS, so that might be the problem, but I'm not sure. Any suggestions?

I reckon you need to remove any sound config for the mk18 pack. It seems he did change the sounds, therefore the sound compatibility configs wont work. I removed the JSRS config done my lukrup and it works, just the silencer sounds are not as pretty and no more indoor sounds like what JSRS provides.t Hopefully the sound config gets fixed too.

I reckon you need to remove any sound config for the mk18 pack. It seems he did change the sounds, therefore the sound compatibility configs wont work. I removed the JSRS config done my lukrup and it works, just the silencer sounds are not as pretty and no more indoor sounds like what JSRS provides.t Hopefully the sound config gets fixed too.

Guys,

he mentioned he used some new configs for JSRS so just be patience until the new release of JSRS and i'm sure things will be awesome! For now stock sounds are OK

Would be awesome with Toadie2ks animations too =D *hint hint*

Seems good idea.

Must be something on your guy's end. Vanilla attachments along with a host of 3rd party stuff is working fine here using most up to date ASDG JR and the optional configs supplied with this pack.

Optic just work fine, try to update every community optic addons likse asdg or fhq.

I' m now using CBAA3,AGM,ASDGJR,JSRS2.2,lKr_ammo,ASDGJM,FHQ and RH weapons with this mod,so far no problem to me and all the optics and attachments worked well on MK18s.

As I'm using Ikr_Ammo I'm able to use the Mk262 mags from RH's weapons pack and without any problem,all mods seem work with each other just fine.

Would you please consider making some of the weapons with the stock collapsed? For some reason no one ever creates weapons for ArmA with the stock collapsed, it is always partially extended. Please consider this.

MK18ManCovShot.jpg

Edited by Montgomery

The optics aren't working not sure if you know that already

I had the same problem last night until I found an old Joint Rails MK18 .cfg file hiding somewhere. The new version with the new JR config works perfect now.

Ardy, thanks for the update. Great stuff.

They are way too shiny/glossy now, especially when in the shadows... I just checked the older version to make sure, they were looking fine before in 0.2

They are way too shiny/glossy now, especially when in the shadows... I just checked the older version to make sure, they were looking fine before in 0.2

I can also confirm this. It is quite annoying to be in a completely dark environment and have the weapon have a bright reflective gloss to it. As you noted, the previous versions of the mod did not have this issue.

Yeah I always hated that glossy finish on those black MX rifles. And now it's on those beauties too :(

I don't know much about modding... but I think this is related to the .rvmats and they are all new according to the dates in the time stamps, so they were changed I guess and the only way to fix this is simply to re-compile the models with the old .rvmats from 0.2