Thanks Sonsalt!

It looks like you'll need to make sure you have joint rails, joint muzzles, and joint attachments installed for all the attachment stuff to work. I'll have to take some time to look into why it's not working properly if those addons are not present.*see Robalo's post below.

I also think the magazine disappearing when you reload the grenade launcher is an arma issue. At least I noticed the same thing on the RHS M4s when I was playing around the other day.

Edited by ardvarkdb

Thanks Sonsalt!

It looks like you'll need to make sure you have joint rails, joint muzzles, and joint attachments installed for all the attachment stuff to work. I'll have to take some time to look into why it's not working properly if those addons are not present.

Tested, working fine with or without ASDG mods.

Quick info about the optional configs and what these mods do:

ASDG JR provides common rails so that optics, lasers etc. from various weapon and attachment mods can be made compatible.

ASDG JM provides common/universal muzzle mounts and devices so that various weapon and suppressor mods can be made compatible.

ASDG Attachments currently includes Atlis bipods. They can be used with TMR for weapon resting.

Obviously, if you're loading any of these 3 mods alongside Mk18, make sure you also load the corresponding config for it from the ADSG Optional Configs folder.

Also, make sure to remove any old version of the JR config.

Edited by Robalo

Version 0.3 Released!

Major updates include:

-Added GL variants of M4 Block 2

-Added support for Advanced Ballistics mod

-Added new sounds by LordJarhead

-Added optional configs for ADSG Rails, Attachments, and Muzzles support (included in main download)

-Added variants to both MK18 and M4 with KAC BUIS

-Fixed several bugs (including zeroing)

Special thanks to the following people (in no particular order (albeit alphabetical) because they are all equally great people):

Da12thMonkey, Robalo, Ruthberg, SwissMag, Sabre. Hopefully I haven't forgotten anyone, it's been a long journey for this update :)

Congrats on the update! :D

Looking great! Having trouble with the M4 Block 2's Cant get any optics (even vanilla ones) to show up on the list in Virtual Arsenal, Mk18s work fine, I am Using Joint Muzzles/Rails, and I have moved the additional config files into the addons folder

Disregard, I hadn't realised you'd packed the new opt configs into the MK18 release.

Edited by Linkage
I am not a smart man, but I know what love is.

Are my sounds not working? Or are the new sounds essentially the M4 from ArmA 2 ACE and the suppressor is the pew pew sound from the base ArmA 3 game?

I would really love to hear some sounds like the HLC AR15s, they have more of a thud to it, and the suppressor is much more realistic sounding. Great update though none the less. I do have one issue, optics aren't showing up for me, I can't seem to figure out why.

Looking great! Having trouble with the M4 Block 2's Cant get any optics (even vanilla ones) to show up on the list in Virtual Arsenal, Mk18s work fine, I am Using Joint Muzzles/Rails, and I have moved the additional config files into the addons folder

Tacti-Cool, indeed the optics don´t show up on VAS for the M4blkII, but if you just click on another weapon (don´t double click, just select, don´t replace the weapon) you can choose the optics from that weapon´s list, and they´ll attach on the M4 - except when they´re not ASDG JR compliant of course - it happens with many weapons, maybe VAS needs some ASDG JR compactibility revision, but it is in no way Robalo´s or Ardvarkdb´s fault =)

Everything is fine for me, except that I miss a leaf sight (or lateral rds) aim for the M203, but I guess it may be issue without them anyway! Thanks for the release, this mk18/M4 combos is highly praised and needed and fits well the futuristic setting (I mean, those weapons look more "on time" than BIS - CUP´s versions or other ports - M4s/M16s)

[EDIT] I´ve just noticed that the PMAG doesn´t show the bullets going up through the "mag tiny window"... other mods featuring PMAGs have this nice feature, hope someday you incorporate this too =) (I don´t recall if the previous version that this, but EricJ´s, SMA and others have this)

cheers!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

Thank you for the update ardvarkdb,

I guess you can remove the hotfix ( MK18 Pack Audio Fix by JCae2798 v1.0) from armaholic?

Who ever have some sound missing issue, delete

lkr_rhard_mk18_jsrs,

it makes problem :(

---------- Post added at 12:44 ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 ----------

Thanks for the great release ardvarkdb,

No Offence but i think the kac version mk18mod1 gripping hand model looks uncomfortable to me (especially at wrist), if it's some another tactical grip then let me know.

oh YES! :D

I'm can't wait to quit work and get home to try the update. I've been looking forward to use you mod again :)

Who ever have some sound missing issue, delete

lkr_rhard_mk18_jsrs,

it makes problem :(

---------- Post added at 12:44 ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 ----------

Thanks for the great release ardvarkdb,

No Offence but i think the kac version mk18mod1 gripping hand model looks uncomfortable to me (especially at wrist), if it's some another tactical grip then let me know.

I don't have that and im still getting that sound error on the mk18s :/

Other than that tho.. Congrats on release! Will be my most used gun again now! :D

Edited by P0LARIS

Hi, neat update, thanks ardvarkdb and all those who were involved.

Btw, will we see the "tacticool" m4a1s from your australian SOF pack make a come back for Arma3? They were downright my favourite m4a1s of all Arma/Ofp history. Sorry if this has already been asked.

You even fixed the barrel length, excellent... Thanks for all your hard work!

I tried briefly the previous version a while ago and didn' t remember that, what used to be wrong with the barrel length?

Btw, will we see the "tacticool" m4a1s from your australian SOF pack make a come back for Arma3?

I approve this message

same here. I cant put any optics onto these ones

same here. I cant put any optics onto these ones

Check if you're running the JR config provided here and make sure you removed any older version. Did you ever throw any optional configs into the JR addons folder ? Then time to clean that up.

If you still can't get it working, provide the RPT, it should reveal the issue.