ArkBird, no custom reload animations, but the update will have custom sounds. The update is pretty much ready to go, but the addon builder seems to not want to binarize files anymore, so I'll have to wait for BI to update the tools again.

Are they planning a new BI Tools release in the near future, or does this mean we'll have to wait for at least another 6 months?

Will we see native ASDG JR support or will we have to continue to use third-party ADSG JR configs? Also, I do believe there is another addon builder out there that will binarize files for you.

I could add ASDG JR support, I'll have to look into how that is actually done. There is another PBO builder, but it requires you to have a P drive, which I do not use, nor do I want to use, so hopefully BI stops breaking addon builder and gets a fix out soon :)

They said they are looking into the broken Addon Builder in the last SITREP posted a few days ago. Hopefully it's fixed soon, really want these in my (virtual)hands already! :cool:

A DEV stated in a thread (can't remember which one) that it was solved and a update was forthcoming. There are a lot of authors awaiting this update patiently

am I the only one who still uses MikeTools to do this stuff? I've never needed a P drive to bin stuff up before.

Not at all. But some prefer the tools, some still use BinPBO PE2. Just a matter of personal choice :)

Wow I really hope these tools get resolved or someone is able to help you with a work-around, I cannot wait this is amazing news.

Hey Ardy, how have you been? :)

PBOProject does the job quite fine. Not sure why to use addon builder anymore. If you want, you can contact me and we can pack it up together.

Maybe you could ask Toadie2k for some custom reload animations? Most of his Pack should fit yours just fine :)

Have a good one.

Amazing work!

Also, if you could include the configs for Advanced Ballistics and CSE & AGM rest system, this would be even more awesome :)

Thanks!

Also, if you could include the configs for Advanced Ballistics and CSE & AGM rest system, this would be even more awesome :)

I've got the advanced balistics added, but I've never used CSE or AGM. Send me what needs to be added and I can include it.

Robalo has recently updated your config so the M4blkII accepts ASDG_attachments (animated bipods modeled by Hatchet_AS - thou the animation toggle to rest depends on TMR), au contraire of CSE and AGM, you´ve got rest with an animation and visible bipods =)

I suggest getting in contact with Hatchet so he´ll instruct you on configing ASDG and bipods correctly (and your pack will be awesomebly complete tacticoool)

cheers!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]
sorry for the misunterstood Robalo! Biggest fan! ;D

;2837558']Hatchet_AS has recently updated your config so the M4blkII accepts ASDG_attachments (animated bipods - thou the animation toggle to rest depends on TMR)' date=' au contraire of CSE and AGM, you´ve got rest with an animation and visible bipods =)

I suggest getting in contact with Hatchet so he´ll instruct you on configing ASDG and bipods correctly (and your pack will be awesomebly complete tacticoool)

cheers![/quote']

Like here ?

I made that config, Hatchet made the bipods ;)

The dev branch of bi tools work now for binarize files. well it worked for me at least.

Good call Gobi! The new dev branch tools seem to compile again. I'll have to do some testing with the various config changes I'm adding, but I should have a new version out in a couple of days (famous last words!)

Good call Gobi! The new dev branch tools seem to compile again. I'll have to do some testing with the various config changes I'm adding, but I should have a new version out in a couple of days (famous last words!)

Glad I could help. Looking forward to the update :-)

This is great news! Looking forward to it! :yay:

No, no update yet. I will post again when the new version is out.

I have just to upload from pws and the sound its broken. :(

help pls

edit What a mess, just read that was not updated, but in my pws the mk18 box was in orange color , I suppose that I have to wait

sorry

Edited by Rapax

I have just to upload from pws and the sound its broken. :(

help pls

edit What a mess, just read that was not updated, but in my pws the mk18 box was in orange color , I suppose that I have to wait

sorry

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21096

make sure you download the soundfix too - MK18 Pack Audio Fix by JCae2798 v1.0.

Edited by Sorken

ardvarkdb could You make yours mod compatibility with @asdg-jm? Scopes disappeared wwhen I installed it joint rails.