Its ok I forgive him. My wrath is spared

Edited by Azer1234

Its ok I forgive him. My wrath is spared

We are all in awe of your mercy Azer.....

I have a problem with a scopes on this rifle. And more precisely with ARCO, MRCO, RCO and Holo. For shooting at a distance of 200 meters has to to aim at 500 meter mark, although the weapon set to 300. With long range scopes all ok - 500 meters = 500 meters. How can i fix that? Problem only with MK18 mod. P.S. Mod are awesome, awesome, awesome! p.p.s. Sorry for my English is not the native language.

Edited by RudyReyes
Sorry for my English is not the native language

I have a problem with a scopes on this rifle. And more precisely with ARCO, MRCO, RCO and Holo. For shooting at a distance of 200 meters has to to aim at 500 meter mark, although the weapon set to 300. With long range scopes all ok - 500 meters = 500 meters. How can i fix that? Problem only with MK18 mod. P.S. Mod are awesome, awesome, awesome! p.p.s. Sorry for my English is not the native language.

Check and make sure you don't have underwater ammo loaded. I noticed this issue and realized that the default ammo that was loaded when using virtual arsenal was the 5.56 underwater mags, which have a huge drop off. Try loading the standard 5.56 ammo from the crate or in the virtual arsenal and see if you still have the same issue.

I actually ended up opening the mk18 config and removed the underwater ammo all together and added Robert Hammer's mk262 5.56 ammo as the default.

Check and make sure you don't have underwater ammo loaded. I noticed this issue and realized that the default ammo that was loaded when using virtual arsenal was the 5.56 underwater mags, which have a huge drop off.

Problem with all (5 types of ammo) - underwater, standart 5.56, all traccers. :( Check it on the mission.

MK20 with same ammo (standart 5.56) shooting nice. But MK18 not...

Somebody tell me that I'm not crazy. Check MK with these scopes and standart 5.56 ammo on 300 meters range.

Edited by RudyReyes

Soo.. nothing helps. It's still shooting on 600 meter mark on distance of 300 with ARCO scope... and with supressor even worse 700-750 mark on 300 distance. + Low damage make with weapon useless. Mb problem in shooting distance of MK - 200 is default with no scope. I don't have an idea what can i do to fix that. Someone can equalize CFG (demage, recoil and etc.) of this weapon to MK20 (defauld weapon) for my personal use? Model of this weapon is GREAT! I am very sad that I can`t use it properly.

Edited by RudyReyes

Soo.. nothing helps. It's still shooting on 600 meter mark on distance of 300 with ARCO scope... and with supressor even worse 700-750 mark on 300 distance. + Low damage make with weapon useless. Mb problem in shooting distance of MK - 200 is default with no scope. I don't have an idea what can i do to fix that. Someone can equalize CFG (demage, recoil and etc.) of this weapon to MK20 (defauld weapon) for my personal use? Model of this weapon is GREAT! I am very sad that I can`t use it properly.

Pretty sure there are comments in this thread somewhere about the zeroing being off with this mod. That would explain your problem. I don't think this mod is getting much love anymore so you may either have to put up with it or find an alternative.

Are you going to update the sounds and reload animation soon?

Second that question!

And third to say both of You guys, NO, Wait patiently.

Everyone waiting his awesome job patiently, but you.

I believe Ard is working on porting over his 2Commando's from pictures I've seen in the screenshots thread plus there are pictures of the M4 B2 with the 203 in a few screens sabre posted, so rest ashore he's still soldering away with these bad boys as well as the commando's which I can't wait to get my hands on.

I hVe heard from a blue bird on my window sill that these are close to being done. Secretly I hope he finishes them and then makes some cool video showcasing them and then at the end he deletes the source material and destroys every hard drive that ever ran a BI product!

I hVe heard from a blue bird on my window sill that these are close to being done. Secretly I hope he finishes them and then makes some cool video showcasing them and then at the end he deletes the source material and destroys every hard drive that ever ran a BI product!

escalated%2520quickly.jpg%3Fformat%3Doriginal

These are in fact "close" to being done. At this point Sabre is working on some updated skins while I add a new optic and tweak the hand animations a little bit more (they are always off). If I had to give a percentage, I'd say 84%. They work pretty well in game and the 203 shoots grenades! The update already has new sounds from LordJarhead and I've fixed the zeroing issue. Just pulling the final pieces together and there will be a video showing all the cool new stuff, then I will delete everything, as Dude said. :bounce3:

As for the SOTG, I've ported over most of the stuff, but ran into some issues weighting the vests. The uniform looks great, but the vest do all kinds of wonky animations. If there's someone who knows a better way to weight things than in O2 and can help, shoot me a PM. I'd appreciate it.

oQLaoNis.jpg

Edited by ardvarkdb

Well shit, you're scaring me out of having to weight my own plate carrier... but anyway great to hear mate and good-luck with the deleting the files :cool: p.s. is the uniform behaving in-game or is that doing retarded shit too?

The uniform looks pretty good. I think it has a few issues during certain poses, but I think even the default Arma 3 characters do that. The uniform weighting from Arma 2 carried over pretty well. The same can't be said about the vests. There's a whole lotta clipping going on and I don't have the patience to update it in O2 anymore :/.

These are in fact "close" to being done. At this point Sabre is working on some updated skins while I add a new optic and tweak the hand animations a little bit more (they are always off). If I had to give a percentage, I'd say 84%. They work pretty well in game and the 203 shoots grenades! The update already has new sounds from LordJarhead and I've fixed the zeroing issue. Just pulling the final pieces together and there will be a video showing all the cool new stuff, then I will delete everything, as Dude said. :bounce3:

As for the SOTG, I've ported over most of the stuff, but ran into some issues weighting the vests. The uniform looks great, but the vest do all kinds of wonky animations. If there's someone who knows a better way to weight things than in O2 and can help, shoot me a PM. I'd appreciate it.

http://i.imgur.com/oQLaoNis.jpg

Before you delete those sources.. Can we get a steal of your helmet MLODs? xD Hardest helmet I've ever tried to make. Did you know that ArmA has a "PlaceHolder_H" in which its a similar helmet without the rails, that they wont give us permissions to texture and use?

Damn, and here we were just waiting for the MK18s to get updated and here you had your SOTG port up your sleeve.

Hells ya

This gun is still the best looking rifle in Arma 3 out there so happy it's going to be fixed

http://i.imgur.com/oQLaoNis.jpg

Hello Ardvarkdb,

I was wondering if you will be using my 5.56x45mm Ballistics code, if so I also have some other edits regarding ROF and MOA ratings specifically tailored to your MK18's, if interested let me know.

Hi Spartan, I'd be happy to use your ballistic stuff. Shoot me a PM and we can figure it all out.

ArkBird, no custom reload animations, but the update will have custom sounds. The update is pretty much ready to go, but the addon builder seems to not want to binarize files anymore, so I'll have to wait for BI to update the tools again.

Also, the first post is updated with the UPCOMING changes, but the update is not released yet.

Edited by ardvarkdb