Everything is pretty much ready to go minus a few little things (HUGE HUGE HUGE thanks to da12thMonkey for all his help!) EXCEPT for hand animations. I can't seem to get the new hand animations to work with the latest BI tools. Does anyone have any experience / info on what needs to be done to not get the freaky skeleton anymore? I'm making the animations in O2, just as I made the other ones already used in the MK18 pack, but suddenly the new ones don't work.

Yeah, I followed that, it's how I made the animations that were in the previous releases and they worked fine. Seems like something isn't working now with that process. Might be a binarization thing with the new tools or something.

did you remember to place model.cfg in your animation folder before binarizing?

Everything is pretty much ready to go minus a few little things (HUGE HUGE HUGE thanks to da12thMonkey for all his help!) EXCEPT for hand animations. I can't seem to get the new hand animations to work with the latest BI tools. Does anyone have any experience / info on what needs to be done to not get the freaky skeleton anymore? I'm making the animations in O2, just as I made the other ones already used in the MK18 pack, but suddenly the new ones don't work.

Does this mean that if you can fix the hand animations, you will include the M203 versions in the next update? :D

Yeah, I have the model.cfg in there. I've tried it with binarizing the .rtm and just copying over the .rtm through addon builder and they both produce the same results :/

As for the 203, the model is done, I've changed it quite a bit, but we'll see. No ETA at this point

hmm, strange. perhaps it's sth really simple like a spelling mistake in the line of your config which references the animation? Ive done a number of hand animations now using da12thmonkey's method and its all been smooth so far. I do use a version of the addon builder that doesn't come with steam, though: AddonBuilder_67083.

also, how's your addonbuilder set up? you sure the .rtm is not on he list of exceptions (files to be copied directly)?

Cant wait for this! gl handguard barrel animation? is possible? or I misunderstood. :bounce3:

Cant wait for this! gl handguard barrel animation? is possible? or I misunderstood. :bounce3:

As far as I know it's still not possible. Waiting for BI to incorporate it for my GLs and underbarrel shotguns.

are your animations deformed ingame?

Any chance of a small sound hotfix? just so we can use the mk18 with missions that requires it?

If the Modder cant provide a hotfix, I don't mind sharing my changes that have been working as a temp solution. I'll wait for his approval if that's the case. I to am waiting for the bigger update :)

Feel free to release your temp fix. I am getting close to finishing the update, but as with anything arma related there are always 6 extra steps to get things working the way you want.

New update should include a few new variants of the MK18's and some new sounds.

Edited by ardvarkdb

Feel free to release your temp fix. I am getting close to finishing the update, but as with anything arma related there are always 6 extra steps to get things working the way you want.

New update should include a few new variants of the MK18's and some new sounds.

Nice midnight post. :D

Really keen to try out the update mate. I hope GL variants are amongst new ones coming!

The Aussie SOTG A2 units would look great with these rifles. Do you have any plans to port them over sometime in the future?

The Aussie SOTG A2 units would look great with these rifles. Do you have any plans to port them over sometime in the future?

The answer is here. ;)

I know working on this rifle pack has been a pain in the @$$ for you, but I'm happy to know you're still chipping away at it. I cannot wait to put them to use once again.

I know working on this rifle pack has been a pain in the @$$ for you, but I'm happy to know you're still chipping away at it. I cannot wait to put them to use once again.

^This^

These rifles are beautiful and we couldn't appreciate them anymore than we already do even if they came with a free box of thin mints. Take your time boss. We'll be here waiting no matter how long it takes.

The sounds are not working. I was wondering when you will have a fix for this?

replace the RHARD_MK18_cfg.pbo in your addons folder with this new file that you downloaded