Had some time to work on this yesterday. The KAC sights are working now, as well as the models for the M203 variant. There is a non-grip version, just no hand animation for it yet. They also shoot straight now thanks to Kiory's magic proxy

WvHFhYI.jpg tfAkIhD.jpg 95Mladm.jpg

Just have to finish up lods, update the config, and create some new holding animations and the update should be ready. No ETA though.

I wonder if you can get the KAC iron sights to change with zeroing...

Very nice update XD. As Opendome said can we expect new sound?

when I try to add this weapon "RHARD_M4DDRDP_F" to player through script it will not work. all others work fine. any idea why this is? the config view says that this classname is correct...

Can you please pretty please look into this issue and fix for next release? Seems like there is something minor wrong with the config which prevents it from getting added to player via script

Can you please pretty please look into this issue and fix for next release? Seems like there is something minor wrong with the config which prevents it from getting added to player via script

There is no weapon named RHARD_M4DDRDP_F. There is an RHARD_M4DDRD_F, RHARD_M4DDRP_F, and RHARD_M4DDRPD_F. If you are looking to use the desert camo of the M4 with the AFG you would want RHARD_M4DDRPD_F

nice work ! i love your work on the SOTG weapons pack and i'm happy to see back the MK18 (M4) with GL. Have you any pictures of the MK18 with the GL ?

It's a beauty mod! :) one of my favourite. And one quesrion - in new update will be a fix for "zeroing problem"?

There is no weapon named RHARD_M4DDRDP_F. There is an RHARD_M4DDRD_F, RHARD_M4DDRP_F, and RHARD_M4DDRPD_F. If you are looking to use the desert camo of the M4 with the AFG you would want RHARD_M4DDRPD_F

ok thanks for the reply, i thought i was going crazy but then i realised it is actually a spelling error on the classname list for the m4 afg desert. Might want to fix that... should be PD like u said above but it sais DP

Good to know. I was just looking at the config when I replied to your message, I'll update the classlist in the readme for the next release. I believe the zeroing problem is fixed. I'm not sure what that problem was, but the weapons allow zeroing now. I'm not sure if they didn't before, but it's working now. I'll consider that progress!

just fyi the classname is fine in the config viewer, just on the front page of this thread its wrong

...as a zeroing problem i mean that guns shoot noticeably lower than "point" on holo sight... even in cqb. besides this little inconvenience - mod is GREAT :)

Yeah, that is fixed, at least in my testing. They shoot straight now.

Hey guys, I'm sorry if I'm disturbing the thread, but I'm having some trouble with the model.cfg file for a weapon I'm developing, can someone help me? We can talk via skype.

Thanks in advance and congrats on the job here, these weapons just look amazing!!!

Hey guys, I'm sorry if I'm disturbing the thread, but I'm having some trouble with the model.cfg file for a weapon I'm developing, can someone help me? We can talk via skype.

Thanks in advance and congrats on the job here, these weapons just look amazing!!!

Might want to look over here instead

http://forums.bistudio.com/forumdisplay.php?170-ARMA-3-ADDONS-Configs-amp-Scripting

I think you need to place selector sound, when i change between semi and auto there is no sound like click sound. oh and can we see all black? or green camo?

Edited by kgino1045

All black probably not gonna happen since those "new" rails (Daniel Defence Mk18/M4 RIS II) were only issued to SOCOM in Flat Dark Earth. Black are available on civilian market. But then, this would't really be an Mk18/M4A1 with black rails.

But enough of my neverending stream of not really important gun/gear technical babble.

Really looking forward to the update, all those fixes and M203 versions are a welcome addition :)

I'm excited for the new update and just had a quick question. The few screenshots that you recently showed off, I noticed that you went with the high-bore thumb break for the reaction hand animation on the vert grip that's attached to 203. Have you replaced all the vertical grip models with this more modernized hand placement? I only ask, because every weapon pack I've downloaded seems to have the reaction hand "chicken choking" their vert grips. It just looks really odd now days, and reminds me of Call of Duty. Which is why I currently favor your AFG models. While the hand is not quite 'c-clamping' the AFG, it's by far the closest I've seen. Would just really like to see all your VFG models stand out from the rest as far as hand placement is concerned as well.

Thumb break - http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/afg_5-tfb.jpg (153 kB)

I'm excited for the new update and just had a quick question. The few screenshots that you recently showed off, I noticed that you went with the high-bore thumb break for the reaction hand animation on the vert grip that's attached to 203. Have you replaced all the vertical grip models with this more modernized hand placement? I only ask, because every weapon pack I've downloaded seems to have the reaction hand "chicken choking" their vert grips. It just looks really odd now days, and reminds me of Call of Duty. Which is why I currently favor your AFG models. While the hand is not quite 'c-clamping' the AFG, it's by far the closest I've seen. Would just really like to see all your VFG models stand out from the rest as far as hand placement is concerned as well.

Thumb break - http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/afg_5-tfb.jpg (153 kB)

this +1