Pretty damn. I have been waiting for an update for the ironsight of the best quality rifle so far.

Just to ask, is it possible you could make an addon that changes the sounds to the JSRS sounds? The JSRS TRG20 sounds really sick and it suits the mk18 very well.

New sounds and a grenade launcher variant would be cool, unfortunately I built a new computer and because I had not played arma or done any modding in a few months I completely forgot to back up my P drive. Sadly I lost most of the resources and models I had and I doubt this mod will be updated any time soon. Sad times.

Well that's shit.

At least dropbox is around for any of your future projects :)

Don't suppose anyone else who worked on it still has the files around? then again, not of much use if you're not motivated to work on it anyway.

Well that's shit.

At least dropbox is around for any of your future projects :)

Don't suppose anyone else who worked on it still has the files around? then again, not of much use if you're not motivated to work on it anyway.

How much money do you want to raise your motivation again?

it's not dead as long as people keep using it. judging by the quality of other weapon mods for A3 I think it's safe to say this mod won't be dead for years to come

Oh man, I just found this gun :( But I had the same problem and forgot to back up and lost stuff.

Ardvarkdb, based on your permission a few months ago, a team mate of mine opened your cfg pbo and added Robert Hammer's MK262 round to a list of compatible ammo. If its okay with you, I'd like to have you add it as an update, albeit a tiny one. Please let me know.

SpectreRSG: that would be cool. Send me the stuff and I can add it to an update. I'm currently tracking down some of the models that I've found on my dropbox as well as some that Sabre had to see if I have everything that I lost. When I gather everything together I will be more than happy to add in the changes.

On that note, if anyone is willing to help with configs I would be more than grateful. I'm horrible at them and any help would be appreciated.

Awesome to hear Ard. I really hope you recover all if not most of the stuff. Send ya the config to your PM box

SpectreRSG: that would be cool. Send me the stuff and I can add it to an update. I'm currently tracking down some of the models that I've found on my dropbox as well as some that Sabre had to see if I have everything that I lost. When I gather everything together I will be more than happy to add in the changes.

On that note, if anyone is willing to help with configs I would be more than grateful. I'm horrible at them and any help would be appreciated.

I'm willing to give you a hand with configs if you'd like, though if someone else with a bit more experience offers you're better off taking them :p

I'm handy with configs, but by no means one of the best. I'd be willing to help out, but I'm not really sure what the job entails, since you already have a config.

Glad that you are going to continue with this. I love the way the weapons look with the color schemes. And the AFG rifles are the beast looking too

Well its great to hear your continuing to work on these masterpieces. Was really bummed you lost the files. Glad your not giving up.

Still trying to figure out what all to add. If people have suggestions (aside from a GL variant) I will take them into consideration.

I'm also glad to hear this mod will live on! Would it be possible to make an attachment that has both a tac light and a peq15? As it stands now, we can only use one or the other.

Edited by Jake34

Still trying to figure out what all to add. If people have suggestions (aside from a GL variant) I will take them into consideration.

Hi my friend. First of all I'd like to thank you for these great weapons. I have a few suggestions aside from the GL: make it compatible with ASDG Jointrails(an extra opcional file) and please, a Mk12 Special purpose rifle. Or any other DMR like SAM-R or SDM-R, so we can have a complete weapons pack.

And maybe a light machine gun like a M249.

Hi my friend. First of all I'd like to thank you for these great weapons. I have a few suggestions aside from the GL: make it compatible with ASDG Jointrails(an extra opcional file) and please, a Mk12 Special purpose rifle. Or any other DMR like SAM-R or SDM-R, so we can have a complete weapons pack.

And maybe a light machine gun like a M249.

It would be great!

I was referring to the MK18s. I have no plans to do any other weapons at this time.

Besides a 203 variant...

A collapsed stock variant or option.

A less/non tan, black version.

The RH Mk262 config compatibility I sent over.

Hi my friend. First of all I'd like to thank you for these great weapons. I have a few suggestions aside from the GL: make it compatible with ASDG Jointrails(an extra opcional file) ...

@Falcao - there´s already a MK18´s optional config for ASDG -> http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?167522-ASDG-Joint-Rails (check the second block of custom entries on the OP)

@Ardvarkdb - This weapon is the best modeled and textured for A3 so far (maybe AlexVestin´s retextured RH M4A1 will rival it in termos of quality), I guess the only improvement would be - beside a GL - a working bipod (make the Mk18 and M4A1 Block II compactible with ASDG attachments and use their modelled bipods or make it merged with a Surefire or PEQ-15 LAM like EricJ did with his SCARs and M110 -> http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?170181-EricJ-Release-thread&p=2595372&viewfull=1#post2595372

Glad you managed to get back to this addon development, Ardvarkdb

cheers!