Make sure your @modfolder has an addons folder in it that contains all the .pbo's

Thanks! That was the problem.

Maybe this should be added in the first post because there might be more noobs around besides me. :)

Very nice looking weapons!

Seems like new addons (such as mp7 mp9's config and new optics addons) make your addons to unattachable with FHQ. just let you know.

Anyone still having a zeroing issue? They all shoot fairly low at 100 yards. They are even low at 300 yards where they are zeroed.

Anyone still having a zeroing issue? They all shoot fairly low at 100 yards. They are even low at 300 yards where they are zeroed.

Yup, we are

any update for this mod?

i like the mk18 mod 1 mod but i wish you update for the sound and smoothly texture,., :)

Try using the TOP proxy from my L85, that solves any zeroing issues I had with it, might work for you. @ ardvarkdb

Can somebody help me I can't see this addons in my extension list, I have put the bikey in my keys file ...

Thank you

you don't need the bikey, it's for servers mainly. if the pbo is in a folder called addons and that folder is in another folder starting with a @, then you should be all set up.

Sorry i'm a little bit scatterbrained I've forget the addon folder Thank you ^^

Shame there wont be a GL variant. Would love it.

There was supposed to be.. I saw his models for it..

I guess he got "Outta the mood" for arma 3

This mod delievers by far the best quality weapons I have seen so far!

Theres only one thing I have to fault about.

There are no bullet impacts after a distance ov about 15 meters with this weapons.

Apart from that really wonderfull work!

Do you mean you are unable to hit things past 15 meters, or there are no dust effects or little black decals (or whatever they are) to show where a bullet hit on an object?

There are no dust effects past 10/15 meters. Havent tested if it actually hits sth above that distance but I think its only a visual thing.

Also just found another bug: Theres only one muzzle flash. There should be several:P Easy to see with full auto fire at night.

Aaaand the thermal textures dont work right after having shot the weapon. Only the middle part of the textures turns white.

So much for the feedback=)

Really enjoy the weapon!

Especially the reload animation fits just perfectly.

Buut...every though about custom sounds? Ask Lord_Jarhead: He has a history of beeing helpfull with sounds!

Best regards!

Ardvarkdb's stance on custom sounds permeates this thread.

To sum it up, though - if you make a config file and send it to him, he'll check it out. At least, he would have at the time of that post several months ago.

Aren't all muzzle flashes easy to see at night on full-auto? From what I've noticed, not even the suppressors suppress flash like they should. *coughBISpleasefixthiscough*

Edited by vagrantauthor
Clarification

Of course. You can see that there is only "one muzzle flash" when firing at night in full auto. Thats what I said;)

The muzzle flash looks like a standing picture then.

Greetz!

Could you do a replacement pack for the MX rifles? With the m4 block 2 rifles?

Mk18 still works fine in newest version and it's awesome to play with them using ASDG JR and various attachements. Any chance to get the JSRS Sounds on them?

Mk18 still works fine in newest version and it's awesome to play with them using ASDG JR and various attachements. Any chance to get the JSRS Sounds on them?

I second that- JSRS sounds would be awesome

I made a personal mod that gives these weapons the sounds from the TRG-20. Sounds pretty good. Even though they're sounds from in the base game, you don't hear them that much, so the change is fairly spectacular.

I made a personal mod that gives these weapons the sounds from the TRG-20. Sounds pretty good. Even though they're sounds from in the base game, you don't hear them that much, so the change is fairly spectacular.

I would use both the MX Sounds or TRG Sounds or maybe even custom Mk18 ones from JSRS, I personally wouldn't care. I just want to use one of them :)

Still best weapon mod for A3. Really missing grenade-launcher version. ((

New sounds and a grenade launcher variant would be cool, unfortunately I built a new computer and because I had not played arma or done any modding in a few months I completely forgot to back up my P drive. Sadly I lost most of the resources and models I had and I doubt this mod will be updated any time soon. Sad times.

Edited by ardvarkdb