Should be working

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One X+ met Tapatalk 4

Hey man these rifles are just awesome! I use them as much as possible. Definitely one of the most accurate models I've seen released.

I was wondering if you have any plans to add in the Knights Armament BUIS sights that are issued on the Mk18 Mod1?

Hey man these rifles are just awesome! I use them as much as possible. Definitely one of the most accurate models I've seen released.

I was wondering if you have any plans to add in the Knights Armament BUIS sights that are issued on the Mk18 Mod1?

What mod is that?

---I prefer to Knights Armament BUIS sights too, just like the Design Matery M4's sight, it's much easier to aim

Edited by Lao Fei Mao

What mod is that?

Check out this blog,

http://silentpro.wordpress.com/2011/11/05/nsw-mk18-mod1/

there's a bunch of photos of NSW Operators using Mk18 Mod1s. Check out the BUIS on their rifles.

They're made by a company called Knights Armament Co. that makes several issued NSN parts used by the US military.

This is the Knights Armament Site,

http://www.knightarmco.com/

You can check out the sights there too. The front is the Front Flip Sight and the rear is the 300m Rear Flip Sight.

---I prefer to Knights Armament BUIS sights too, just like the Design Matery M4's sight, it's much easier to aim

Yeah I love that sight, I actually have one of those on an ar15 upper, they're called Matech sights.

I really like the thin post for the rear aperture it doesn't block your vision surrounding the target.

Hi Ard,

Will you be further adjusting the recoil/damage? It still seems a bit weak in terms of damage. Also, any news on a possible update in general?

Hi Ard,

Will you be further adjusting the recoil/damage? It still seems a bit weak in terms of damage. Also, any news on a possible update in general?

FOR THE 50th time... NO Weapon maker can fix damage... Damage is dependent on the Magazine from BI... So Unless he would be willing to make his own magazines and write the configs for them... Damage won't be fixed unless BI does it. Recoil seems fine to me.

This is a sweet weapon, must have, thank you.

I wouldn't mind a black front rail for them. Me thinks that a single colour or pattern for a gun works best.

Great job, though. Among the best I've ever seen.

No plans on any updates at this time. Haven't been in an Arma mood lately.

This earns a sad face: :(

Truth be told, though, BIS hasn't exactly inspired me to play this game considering the way they've handled its development and release. I think some addon makers have been waiting for the final release before doing much else with their own plans, and I think they're going to continue waiting because little has improved. BIS is just as likely to change things to the breaking point now as they were in the Alpha.

Yea I agree that does earb a sad face considering this is THE best Gun addon by far.

Booooo :/ Agreed about BIS though. Feel like this game isn't reaching anything close to its full potential right now. Seems like addon makers are really gonna have to save this game themselves

Booooo :/ Agreed about BIS though. Feel like this game isn't reaching anything close to its full potential right now. Seems like addon makers are really gonna have to save this game themselves

Patients, my friend, patients. Lets give BIS 4 or 5 months. The campaign should bring about some new stuff. They are listening....the feedback tracker is live.

Patients, my friend, patients. Lets give BIS 4 or 5 months. The campaign should bring about some new stuff. They are listening....the feedback tracker is live.

I definately hope so

Ye, A3 is kinda meh right now... I still hope someone might port these carbines to A2 or at least put these RIS II rails on the existing SOTG A2 M4s...

They should have waited 4 or 5 months to release this game.

Very sad to hear that you aren't inspired to continue your work mate! This is by far the most detailed weapon mod i've seen so far and has a permanent home in my missions. Would love to see what else you come up with if you happen to get back into ArmA!