Hey, did we update the damage on the RIfles in any recent updates? I notice the damage is really low on these rifles when shooting an enemy.

Hey, did we update the damage on the RIfles in any recent updates? I notice the damage is really low on these rifles when shooting an enemy.

There has been no update yet. As discussed over the past few pages of this thread; the issue isn't with the rifle, but the magazine. Answers to problems are still being sought.

It's just a small detail, but I've noticed that the M4A1 barrel is just a tad too long compared to real 14.5" Block IIs... or maybe the rail is shorter...

Other than that it's pretty much perfect!

Nope. Just put the pbo files in the proper folders (for example -> steamapps\Arma 3\@RHARD_MK18\Addons) and enjoy! Of course, you'll need to place a crate or use a loadout editor like Virtual Ammobox System to access the rifles.

I have the feeling that this weapon is doing more damage after the latest arma updates. Am I the only one?

Verstuurd van mijn HTC One X+ met Tapatalk

Nope, it definitely does more damage for me.

You can say it a thousand times, it won't make an update come any faster. Right now I'm completely swamped with other things so I don't know when I will get back to these.

Edited by ardvarkdb

The reported higher damage probably has to do with a tweak on BI's end for 5.56 x 45 mm magazines.

I haven't noticed a difference in damage, but then again it has only ever taken me two to three shots per AI since this pack was first released.

You can say it a thousand times, it won't make an update come any faster. Right now I'm completely swamped with other things so I don't know when I will get back to these.

Just a reminder

---------- Post added at 23:28 ---------- Previous post was at 23:27 ----------

The reported higher damage probably has to do with a tweak on BI's end for 5.56 x 45 mm magazines.

Yeah, it does

From what he's told me, ardvarkdb tends to keep a good record of the things people report about his mods. I don't think reminders are necessary since all the information is available throughout this thread, and might actually be more harmful with regard to inspiring him to continue his amazing work. I know it would annoy me, anyway.

Bro, could you actually ride his dick any harder

Jesus, come back to this Community when you hit preschool.

Bro, could you actually ride his dick any harder

Here is a better idea. Install 0xygen and make your own addon. Then you can have the stock how you want. Just make sure you release it here so I can remind you of what you do for enjoyment and release to the public is just not quite right.

Hey, buddy. These rifles are absolutely wonderful, and I use them all the time, but I was doing some fooling around with them last night and noticed that the round strikes low when using the MRCO. Just a heads up. Keep up the great work.

Hey, buddy. These rifles are absolutely wonderful, and I use them all the time, but I was doing some fooling around with them last night and noticed that the round strikes low when using the MRCO. Just a heads up. Keep up the great work.

That's because it was probably zeroed with a different sight.

The RCO has the best results

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One X+ met Tapatalk 4

The iron sight still doesn't look pretty, may it could be improved further, other parts are really good quality.

Is this compatible with the "SMG optics" from SPOTREP #0008 (the month-after-beta-release stable patch)? That is, classes "optic_ACO_grn", "optic_aco_smg", and "optic_Holosight_smg".

I don't understand your reason for asking, Chortles. The SMG optics are the same as their non-SMG counterparts - they're just zeroed for SMG's because SMG's are different for some reason.

The issue with sight zeroing has been discussed previously in this thread. I don't think a solution was found, or if it was it wasn't made known.

You can try the SMG optics, but the difference in point of impact between rifles and SMG's is huge. That's why BIS made new optics for the SMG's. I don't think the SMG's will be closer to zero than the rifle optics for that reason.

Still, the point of impact is close enough to the reticle that a little bit of practice will have you hitting your target every time.

Can I use this mod in the retail version when it comes out?