Great work!

I'm a little confused though. I tried it right after release, and had a few issues (recoil too high, no custom sounds, ironsights... all of this stuff which has been named here). So far it has not been updated, right? Will the update be included into the release of the M4 and M203-Version or will they be updated and released seperated?

No, it hasn't been updated yet. Pretty sure he's including the improvements with the release of the M4s.

I don't think custom sounds will be part of the next release. I don't quite understand the appeal of them, honestly. The current MX sound, both suppressed and unsuppressed, isn't bad. They're a far cry better than a lot of the Hollywood gunshot noises I hear in some sound packs, for sure.

That said; recoil will be fixed and iron sights will be usable amongst other changes and fixes to the best of my knowledge.

I don't think custom sounds will be part of the next release. I don't quite understand the appeal of them, honestly. The current MX sound, both suppressed and unsuppressed, isn't bad. They're a far cry better than a lot of the Hollywood gunshot noises I hear in some sound packs, for sure.

That said; recoil will be fixed and iron sights will be usable amongst other changes and fixes to the best of my knowledge.

Sounds way better than the MX sound, IMO ;) (I dont know why anyone would put music over a video shooting a rifle, but... meh, what ever.)

No, I mean they're not bad but they're not the sounds of an M4 you know? I'd rather keep it at the MX sound instead of having a BAD custom sound but if you get it right, custom sounds justs adds to the coolness I guess.

As I've said before, if someone wants to make some better sounds I will gladly test them and if I like them I will include them in the pack. That doesn't mean tell me who has cool sounds so I can track them down, see if they want to give me sounds, write the config for the sounds, etc. That means YOU do the work. YOU find some sounds, you get them working in the config (which I will gladly send you a copy of if you need it) and then YOU send me a PM and say "Hey Ardy, I've got these sweet sounds I think you should try and see if you want to include them in your mod. Just pop these in and bam, give them a test". I can spend 10 minutes on youtube finding videos of gun sounds too, that doesn't mean they are easy to get ingame. I have never really messed with sounds, nor do I care to, as they do not interest me. If the sounds that the weapons currently use totally kill the immersion for you then don't use them. You're not paying anything for it, so you're not really losing anything.

The next version is moving along, but keep in mind that every variation that is added adds more development time, so it will take longer. Just minor bug fixes and endless inventory icons at this point, so it shouldn't be much longer.

Thanks for the update, In that case. Just make a MOE Stock m203 and a Crane stock M203 for version 3. Could care less which color is comes in. Just as long as it cuts back on the time. None the less thanks for the news Ardy.

How many days before release? my unit is actually waiting on your release to finish our mod pack.

How many days before release? my unit is actually waiting on your release to finish our mod pack.

0! Check first post for download link for version 0.2

Changes in the new version include:

- Updated Recoil

- Sharpened up MK18 model / fixed some errors

- Updated BUIS with higher poly version

- Updated reload animation

- Added Magpul AFG version

- Added M4 Block 2 variants

- Fixed animation issues with bolt and fire selector

Also, special thanks to vagrantauthor for all his testing and bug reporting!

0! Check first post for download link for version 0.2

Changes in the new version include:

- Updated Recoil

- Sharpened up MK18 model / fixed some errors

- Updated BUIS with higher poly version

- Updated reload animation

- Added Magpul AFG version

- Added M4 Block 2 variants

- Fixed animation issues with bolt and fire selector

Also, special thanks to vagrantauthor for all his testing and bug reporting!

On behalf of me and mumblz clan, we THANK YOU!

MK18....pfffft, if you cant do it with an MK14 you cant do at all ;)

tumblr_mn0anpGzLj1s51tmxo1_1280.jpg

nice addon :)

MK18....pfffft, if you cant do it with an MK14 you cant do at all ;)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/71bdfe9dde850450f620ed62aad66687/tumblr_mn0anpGzLj1s51tmxo1_1280.jpg

nice addon :)

See, I wish someone could re-do the design of the current "ABR" or "EBR" to look more that like^

Or:

http://static.greatbigcanvas.com/images/singlecanvas_thick_none/stocktrek-images/u-s-special-forces-soldier-armed-with-an-mk14-enhanced-battle-rifle,1042216.jpg?max=540

Edited by Rockdpm

VERY nice. One thing that I would suggest is mod accessories compatibility, but this is outstanding.

VERY nice. One thing that I would suggest is mod accessories compatibility, but this is outstanding.

Already compatible with FHQ accessories

Thanks for the mod.... Its great.

For the M4 variants, u think that the hand grip should be moved more to the magazine part.

Like the weapon:thumbup:

Verstuurd van mijn HTC One X+ met Tapatalk

Edited by RatNL

Already compatible with FHQ accessories

I must be doing something wrong then. I can't seem to make them work without making them available to all weapons, and even then the pointer doesn't work.

I must be doing something wrong then. I can't seem to make them work without making them available to all weapons, and even then the pointer doesn't work.

You're not the only one, I can't get FHQ accessories to work with the mk18s or BIS vanilla weapons since the 0.72 update.

*EDIT* FHQ pack doesnt work when sudden's russian addons are running, check if you have them on

Edited by Xaysana

Thanks for sending us your updated release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

What is the magazine-class that these weapons are using? Would like to include these in my mission. :)