I have a feeling you freelook down at your weapon too much while playing :D

I...I can't help it.. The Rifle is... Irresistible....Best gun I have seen for Arma 3 so far.

Gun is amazing, great work! Just wondering, were you planing on coming out with some 40mm UBL variants?

Very nice looking rifles!

I know people asked before me, but still:

Are you going to make a 14.5 inch barrell (M4 Block II) version of it?

It would really just be a slightly longer rail and barrel, so I'm guessing it wouldn't take much effort to accomplish since the textures etc stay the same...

This mod is amazing, the only reason I don't use it tho is because I can't stand those super short barreled carbines like the MK18... so I'd really like to finally see a 14.5" M4A1 Block II in A2 or A3...

I have a feeling you freelook down at your weapon too much while playing :D

I do it, too. However, I love the appearance exactly as it is. Good job on those textures, Sabre.

I would like to see some GL Variants, BUT modding takes time and Ardvark and RH are...busy people

I have it installed and working in beta (since and before DEV build beta). Have you checked your folder setup?

/ArmA3/@SomethingMod/addons/-PBO-FILES-

Might I suggest using "ReloadGestureScorpion" for the reloadAction in the config? It has a proper hand placement for an AR-type platform, and even hits the bolt release in the proper position.

Renamed to "GestureReloadSMG_02" for the Beta.

Thanks for the reload gesture name, it works perfectly. I've also fixed the recoil and it's much more like the Arma 2 mk18's now. Making a few others tweaks and such, but should have an updated version out sooner rather later.

Thanks for the reload gesture name, it works perfectly. I've also fixed the recoil and it's much more like the Arma 2 mk18's now. Making a few others tweaks and such, but should have an updated version out sooner rather later.

Awesome:cool:

Sweet, of the 'other tweaks and such,' does that include the point of rotation on the fire selector switch? It seems to rotate around the middle of the switch instead of the actual rotary.

I haven't been this excited since the last time I was this excited!

Also to note, the FHQ accessories (latest version) don't work with the Mk18's now. But I'm sure thats one of the "Tweaks" your making

Also to note, the FHQ accessories (latest version) don't work with the Mk18's now. But I'm sure thats one of the "Tweaks" your making

Works for me mate.

Works for me mate.

Wierd.. Maybe it does need the extra's PBO for it to work

Edit: i'll try again, hope it works now

EDIT2: It works! I forgot to add a "@" in the Arma3 Folder -.-

Edited by cheeseburger

I have some weird issue i'm trying to pinpoint, I was hosting an edited version of Insurgency, me and my friend both have RH mk18's and the RH pistol pack, the problem is it kicks him whenever he joins me. I can join him just fine. He can also join that mission if its the vanilla version. We can use the weapons fine when he hosts.

I have some weird issue i'm trying to pinpoint, I was hosting an edited version of Insurgency, me and my friend both have RH mk18's and the RH pistol pack, the problem is it kicks him whenever he joins me. I can join him just fine. He can also join that mission if its the vanilla version. We can use the weapons fine when he hosts.

Sounds like it has something to do with the key perhaps.. If its not the server key then could just be he couldn't connect to you. I run through this issue alot with my friends trying to join my hosted missions

It's not a server, I'm just hosting. It will kick him whenever he joins that mission whenever the RH crates are down. I don't know if they are the problem, but they were the only two crates down. He joined fine when I hosted two vanilla missions.

whether the server is hosted on a box, or client hosted.. It makes no difference.

BTW will ironsight be reworked?

It's misaligned and low poly (not round enough)

whether the server is hosted on a box, or client hosted.. It makes no difference.

Does that mean it could be a key issue? I don't even know how to enable the keys, so would it still be an issue? btw, is there any way to enable the errors that used to state why the person couldn't play your mission? I only get modified data file as an error (i don't even know what that means) instead of the "person cannot play this mission because blah blah blah is missing"

BTW will ironsight be reworked?

It's misaligned and low poly (not round enough)

"Did some work on the iron sights. Made the cylinders higher poly and increased size a tad.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/ardvarkdb/newbuis_zpsf92c6a75.jpg

Thanks to GvsE and Scarecrow for all the info for the configs, I'm working on implementing it."

Page 5

---------- Post added at 15:04 ---------- Previous post was at 15:02 ----------

Does that mean it could be a key issue? I don't even know how to enable the keys, so would it still be an issue? btw, is there any way to enable the errors that used to state why the person couldn't play your mission? I only get modified data file as an error (i don't even know what that means) instead of the "person cannot play this mission because blah blah blah is missing"

Take this over to PM's.. I dont want this thread to get off topic. But basically only the user that created that mission can host it. Because the map has a sort of "code lock" to it. There is a way around it but I have not done it in a long time

Ardy,

I remember you saying BIS isn't utilizing their attachment system as well as they could (which I agree with), and that you'd like to get the top-mounted PEQ box and a side-mounted flashlight at the same time. As a workaround, would it be possible to make a single attachment comprised of both objects while only having one active? Two could then be made (one for laser, one for light) and swapped out for differing affect, if the theory holds. The rifle could take on the appearance of both attachments though the current swap system will remain unchanged.

Edited by vagrantauthor

That's how attachments were in OA, you could swap between them. Anyone know if it would be possible to make an IR illuminator?

Edited by ghostnineone