Sign in to follow this  
Flo

Can't load Mods with Dedicated Beta Server

Hey Technicals,

we have a little problem with our Dedicated Server. I try to start a Beta Server with Mods, but it isn't possible, i get everytime the Error : No entry '.CfgWorlds

It is no problem to start the Beta Server as a Vanilla Server, but i can't put Mods (i.e. CBA) to the startupparameter...

Working Startup.bat Vanilla

start pathtomydrive\ArmA2\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -profiles=pathtomyprofile -cfg=pathtomybasic.cfg -config=pathtomyconfig.cfg -port=2302 -nosplash -world=empty -cpucount=2 -maxmem=2047

This is my don't working Modstring

start pathtomydrive\ArmA2\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -profiles=pathtomyprofile -cfg=pathtomybasic.cfg -config=pathtomyconfig.cfg -port=2302 -nosplash -world=empty -cpucount=2 -maxmem=2047 -mod=@cba;@cba_a2;@cba_oa

Have anyone an idea ?!

thanks & greetings

flo

No one can help ??? :(

ähm... u read my problem ?? its a dedicated server without any "document folders"... thanks for trying...

If you are running windows vista or newer, you have a documents folder. You have not specified if you are running a Windows or Linux server. And since you are listing *.exe's, that pretty much says you are running Windows.

sorry, i thought that it was clear, that this running on a "real" server... and it is a dedicated - no client !! if u read my first post, i wrote clear that i have problems with a dedicated server and the startup as beta server... your helpfull tips, aren't similar to my problem !!

but, thanks for trying...

If you are using the expansion beta, you must use @cba_co instead of @cba, @cba_a2, and @cba_oa.

@harzach

nice, thanks mate...

i put cba_co to our server and tried again, but i get the same error... "NoEntry CfgWorlds"... :(

i try some different combis like "-beta=expansion" and "-mod=expansion"... but don't work...

start pathtomydrive\ArmA2\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -profiles=pathtomyprofile -cfg=pathtomybasic.cfg -config=pathtomyconfig.cfg -port=2302 -nosplash -world=empty -cpucount=2 -maxmem=2047 -mod=@cba_co

its an regular w2k8r2 with 4 profiled dedicated server, first server (on what we testing this) is an installed version with all registryentries (with profile this isn't necassary, but it's available) ! more ideas ??

greeting, flo