Sign in to follow this  
Tonci87

What is fundamentally wrong with the underwater combat?

Been diving off Cyprus a handfull of times, although technically in a different sea it was pretty much as they have it now.

Both shallows and depths look pretty similar to how they are depicted in the game, with similar view distance also.

Very cool! Thanks for sharing.

I don't think in real life it would be possible to stay in that stance you are showing. The upright position while stationary is what happens naturally I believe. You would sink in to the bottom, unless you actively maintain your depth. I haven't ever dived with equipment, but I think the way the vest floats you and weights on your hips keep you under, you would go to upright position.

Your lungs are rather buoyant after all, and your legs less so.

Diving in Ageia Marina? That would be nice.

Or possibly making rivers, and new lakes for diving!

Or possibly making rivers, and new lakes for diving!

Spotted at least one Lake in Altis during Dyslexia's latest A3 video when they breifly scan over the Altis map.

Spotted at least one Lake in Altis during Dyslexia's latest A3 video when they breifly scan over the Altis map.

It's a lake that for part of the year it's connected to the ocean and part of the year it's not. Which means adding flooding, means tides now work and the lake/ part of the ocean I as it should be.