Sign in to follow this  
matthews2012

single player user campaign missions ?

aren't there any single player user campaign missions available for download anywhere ?

I'm new to Arma 3 and I'm loving the game play already, but after completing the infantry mission (just the one !)

Any advice would be helpfull thanks.I want to get into the guts of this game but now I've run out of things to do.

matthews2012

aren't there any single player user campaign missions available for download anywhere ?

I'm new to Arma 3 and I'm loving the game play already, but after completing the infantry mission (just the one !)

Any advice would be helpfull thanks.I want to get into the guts of this game but now I've run out of things to do.

matthews2012

www.armaholic.com is your friend

See here... SP/MP/Campaign Missions @ www.armaholic.com

And as you can see, there are NONE because everybody making missions is doped up on either MP this or MP that.

Getting REAL boring.

And as you can see, there are NONE because everybody making missions is doped up on either MP this or MP that.

Getting REAL boring.

Yeah, SP playable missions are very important for people who have no friends, like Kommiekat and me :D :D :D :D But I'm not that pessimistic. SP also had high importance in the ArmA community I think.