Sign in to follow this  
Hub

404Wasteland TPG Edition (Built-In Anti-Hack/Script)

Greetings, I'm Hub from TeamPlayerGaming.com - just wanted to invite anybody who wants to come check out our server, to come drop in. We have a dedicated box located in Atlanta, GA (so it pings decently for Euros) and we run a modified version of 404Wasteland which was developed by 404Games. We have in-house admin who developed the anti-hack and others who also help modify our mission file, so it's always up-to-date.

Our servers are well-maintained by admins - so griefers, non-teamplayers, asshats, global mic spammers, etc. are shown to the door quite quickly. We are also looking for admins (especially Euros who game those odd hours compared to us). Just visit TeamPlayerGaming.com and let us know (there should be a post/sticky for it there).

If you want to come play on our server, just obtain the IP from my sig, or you can filter TeamPlayerGaming.com in your server browser.

404Wasteland TPG Edition w/ Anti-Hack/Script: 404Wasteland-TPG-Edition-(Built-In-Anti-Hack-Script)

Hey JoSchaap, I've been meaning to ask if you want to share/compare/compile our ban.txt's (bans from the Anti-Hack, that is). This way we can get some kind of global database of hacker bans.

Revision E was released.

most people cannot decently play wasteland, have you noticed? :D

(and i am not talking about player skills)

most people cannot decently play wasteland, have you noticed? :D

(and i am not talking about player skills)

This is not because of the peoples hardware,its because of the Mod.The 404 team have a version of wasteland where you have no vehicles and no food and water system,on these servers you have constant 50-70 fps nearly all players.And in versions of joschaap he has over 130 vehicles food and water that doesn´t respawned after a time,so it inundate the server and that causes the bag FPS for most the players.We also had a server that was running on fackstahs version where you get good fps but we also only had 40-50 vehicles on the server wich was enough to have great gameplay,on other servers the game feels like a GTA in ARMA 3 universe -..-