Sign in to follow this  
-KH-Matt

ArmA 3 aircraft sound mod

The B747 for those much needed R&R breaks and for getting around Altis in comfort.. lol.

OMG :O why did i find this now, i've missed out on so much ;( i really love the B747, really looking forward to fly it :)

Is that the default B747 FS9 model? :D Great work!

Matt;2433194']New one in the pipeline

Wow, What settings get the clouds to appear like that?

Not sure why, but I really was expecting a TIE Fighter with correct sound to fly by in one of those videos.

Wow, What settings get the clouds to appear like that?

Try increasing the "overcast" settings in the editor. Or flying higher :D

Matt;2437808']The B747 for those much needed R&R breaks and for getting around Altis in comfort.. lol.

There's still this thing about having permission to modify peoples work and porting them to ArmA3. I have no idea how it works when it comes to changing sounds, but I'm just gonna remind you to take it easy when it comes to using other peoples work with personal modifications. I'm not hinting at the b747 specifically, I'm just guessing some of these addons are others work. Stuff breaking the forum rules are not that uncommon.

The B747 seems like a very useful plane to have on Altis. Am looking forward to seeing more progress :)

Edited by AlexVestin

These sounds and the clips I've found on YouTube are amazing!

Are these plane models being ported to A3 or are you just working on sounds? Could you supply sounds for the existing and upcoming modded aircraft in this community? As this stuff just sounds so....real!

It would be great if these could be well placed and used with official aircraft mods for A3, instead of using the old sound of Arma 2 aircraft. Have you made any progress thus far?