Sign in to follow this  
Maio

Bohemia Interactive @ E3 2013 - DISCUSSION

Does anyone know who is going to live stream E3? totalbiscuit perhaps ?

In terms of gaming websites I'm 100% sure Gamespot and Gametrailers will be there. I think we managed to get one of the live feeds from Gamespot to go the BI booth twice last time ;)

But I'm sure there are more then that.

Edited by colossus
typo

Does anyone know who is going to live stream E3? totalbiscuit perhaps ?

TB said he won't be covering E3 this year, and possibly never again.

No wonder considering the expenses he would have to make to get into there...

No wonder considering the expenses he would have to make to get into there...

Amongst other things, to quote

start at 1:30.

Take On Subsea Exploration, then I will just chuck money at them. (more than usual :rolleyes:)

Oi vey, what happened to the BIS that wanted to bring us realism? Now it's all "future tiger plasma tanks" this and "explore another world that." I just want desert colored vehicles in a desert, damnit!

...Okay I'm at least a little curious. But considering the quality of the most "sci fi" game they have released lately, it's hard not to worry about that trend. I just want sim games from one of the few sim devs out there.

Oi vey, what happened to the BIS that wanted to bring us realism? Now it's all "future tiger plasma tanks" this and "explore another world that." I just want desert colored vehicles in a desert, damnit!

...Okay I'm at least a little curious. But considering the quality of the most "sci fi" game they have released lately, it's hard not to worry about that trend. I just want sim games from one of the few sim devs out there.

They will develop whatever the hell they want.

Plasma isn't really sci-fi, it's just inefficient to use at the moment.

Hey, have you seen the official Guess the name of the new Take On game and win a beerlifting class with Ivan and Pettka-Thread already? You should probably enter the competition there ;)

How could You forget I am teaching mead lifting instead of beer? Get the correct name before announcement in that thread and take on mead :icon_twisted:

I would gladly accept mead lifting lessons from you sensei :p

Hey, have you seen the official Guess the name of the new Take On game and win a beerlifting class with Ivan and Pettka-Thread already? You should probably enter the competition there ;)

Ahhh hell. Now I really wish its Take on Submarines. I reckon I can drink Pettka and Ivan under the table.................and get some juicy info on Arma3 :D (or just a very bad hangover)

In terms of gaming websites I'm 100% sure Gamespot and Gametrailers will be there. I think we managed to get one of the live feeds from Gamespot to go the BI booth twice last time ;)

But I'm sure there are more then that.

And somebody ran a drinking game during the live stream too.

Steering wheel mentioned, drink!

We need another one.

so, when arma 3 e3 stream starts, and where?

Nobody said anything about an E3 stream.

Keeping an eye on the gamespot live feed would be a good idea.

They mention Arma 3 on stage 2 at 5:20 pm Pacific time on wednesday (most of the european viewers will be at bed at that time).

And somebody ran a drinking game during the live stream too.

Steering wheel mentioned, drink!

We need another one.

Feel free to copy and adjust the last years version. :D

How could You forget I am teaching mead lifting instead of beer? Get the correct name before announcement in that thread and take on mead :icon_twisted:

hidden-legend-winery-viking-logo.jpg

He is awaiting you :icon_twisted:

I promised HrejTV a big thank you for answering all the questions we asked in English when Ivan Buchta was talking to them on Twitch TV. Fantastic host and really helpful the whole time.

Good thing is that only good game-related questions were asked, not the usual "optimization / DLC / ArmA on XBox / When DayZ coming / will u improv graphx" that was answered 100 times by now!