Sign in to follow this  
Sharks80

Arma 3 Medics / injured

Hi,

I bought Arma 3 few days ago, just love it first time i played in multiplayer it was as a Medic, in a gun fight I heard all these people calling for help " Medic " " Need help " and stuff like that, I was like wow it's really immersive espacially when you can hear people shooting everywhere and you don't know where exactly the injured guy is !

And then later I join another server, played as a different class and i didnt heard injured soldiers calling medics ...

Why not adding these effect to all classes and not only for medics ? I think it had a lot of immersion when you're fighting and when you hear them you can drag them out of the shooting area so the guy wont die !

EDIT : post in the wrong section, it was supposed to be in " QUESTIONS & ANSWERS " SORRY !

Edited by Sharks80

I believe the wounded calls are only part of that server as an addon. So it's not actually part of the Vanilla game :p

Hi,

I bought Arma 3 few days ago, just love it first time i played in multiplayer it was as a Medic, in a gun fight I heard all these people calling for help " Medic " " Need help " and stuff like that, I was like wow it's really immersive espacially when you can hear people shooting everywhere and you don't know where exactly the injured guy is !

And then later I join another server, played as a different class and i didnt heard injured soldiers calling medics ...

Why not adding these effect to all classes and not only for medics ? I think it had a lot of immersion when you're fighting and when you hear them you can drag them out of the shooting area so the guy wont die !

EDIT : post in the wrong section, it was supposed to be in " QUESTIONS & ANSWERS " SORRY !

If the server or game mode has the REVIVE option running then anyone can act as a Medic to raise the dead/unconscious......if you check your Map it will show where the fallen are that need Medical help (you can left shift and left mouse click while in the map to create a personal waypoint to help guide you to the downed player - this will create an in-game guide to help when you exit the Map). I hope this helps - also, the tac-ops server runs the Domination Game Mode that uses the REVIVE feature :) I hope this helps a little.