Sign in to follow this  
bboy

[ArmA2 & OA] Aerial campaign with F-16 Falcon ...by bboy

bboy proudly presents...

Aerial campaign with F-16 Falcon

pilotszabis.jpg[/img]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Backround:

Long time pass since I made my first mission for ArmA 2 OA... Morning Heat... with L39ZA Takistany aircraft... and that was a big success, accepted by many who love to fly in ArmA 2. I got the desire to make a campaign with ACR and their L39, but i remember that i have that addon, Footmunch/eddyD F-16 Fighting Falcon, and, after I made a couple "flights", i change my mind... ;) After all, this is one of the best aircraft addon that i tryed, especially because I loved soo much Footmunch aircrafts addons in OFP. I choose Reshmaan Province for this story beacuse the map is big, good for flying, and that have two working large airports... I will probably work on other maps as campaign progresses. The story of the campaign is fictional and all the characters... Honestly, right as I got some idea, i put it in the editor and arrange until I see what it will turn out... :D For now, 3 missions are in progress... but i will put here first mission, which is mostly completed (remains "makeup" and grooming... ;) ), to give you a feeling what is all about...

Required game version:

ArmA 2

OA

Required addons:

F-16 Fighting Falcon

GLT Missilebox

GLT Real Air Weapons (RAW)

Reshmaan Province

Mad Build

Chengdu J10

Features:

- random positions of the enemy aircrafts

- custom sounds, real dog-fight conversations beetwen the pilots (downloaded and coverted from YouTube)

Description:

About the mission... This should be the first, introductory mission in campaign... So it's really simple... But it should also be interesting for those who like to fly on aerial patrol... ;) I tested it lott of times, and I set visibility on 4000... If you encounter anny buggs, or other, things that you liked, that you didn't like it... and if I miss something ;), or whatever... feel free to write...

Any feedback is strongly recommended and appreciated! :)

Have fun and good gaming!

your bboy :)

SP mission download:

Mediafire

Armaholic

Edited by bboy

Hi,

I have all 5 mods loaded and the mission in the folder but I am getting two errors.

I disabled all other mods and enabled the 5 mods. After the restarted and got: "Addon 'GLT_Falcon_A2_config' requires addon 'Extended_Event_Handlers'

After that I got a "You cannot play edit this mission ; it is based on downloadable content that has been deleted.glt_falcon,jsrs_m134" message.

I believe JSRS is a sound mod, did you have it installed on the mission?

I have all 5 mods in their own @ folders and an addon subfolder and their respective pbo's + keys.

Any idea what's up?

Edited by Tominator

Make sure you have both the A2 and OA F16 addons loaded. Works fine with no errors (using JSRS).

Good fun!

Make sure you have both the A2 and OA F16 addons loaded. Works fine with no errors (using JSRS).

Good fun!

I have it all under Program files > Arma 2 > @GLT_f16 > addons > 3 pbos and keys

Here's some pictures of my files

xEk8MWe.png

vmBCPM2.png

Is JSRS required to play?

Hi people! Thank you on feedback, that's first! Yes, i'm using JSRS, but for this mission is NOT required... Something from JSRS is still in the mission file, my bad... i'm gonna fix that... ;)

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Mission 1 fixed! :D Even more, upgraded! I changed enemy aircrafts from L39ZA to Chengdu J10.. The previous fighter jet was too easy task for F-16... ;) One more download of 19 mb is worth it... :) Have fun!

Hi,

I have all 5 mods loaded and the mission in the folder but I am getting two errors.

I disabled all other mods and enabled the 5 mods. After the restarted and got: "Addon 'GLT_Falcon_A2_config' requires addon 'Extended_Event_Handlers'

After that I got a "You cannot play edit this mission ; it is based on downloadable content that has been deleted.glt_falcon,jsrs_m134" message.

I believe JSRS is a sound mod, did you have it installed on the mission?

I have all 5 mods in their own @ folders and an addon subfolder and their respective pbo's + keys.

Any idea what's up?

first one means you need to run CBA

Dan;2416810']first one means you need to run CBA

Thanks for the help! It works now.

Mission loaded up fine, was fun doing the patrol and getting a feel of the new map. Looking out for the next mission.

Edited by Tominator

Thanks for the help! It works now.

Mission loaded up fine, was fun doing the patrol and getting a feel of the new map. Looking out for the next mission.

Thank you for playing! As I wrote, i upgraded this mission... So, which version you played? With L39ZA or Chengdu J10 enemy aircrafts? By the way... about the campaign... a lot of missions are in progress, 90 % done... I just want to check everything before i put it here... Thank you on feedback! That gives me will to move on... :)

for some reason its not loading up in the campaigns selection when i boot up arma 2 to play it

Sorry.. it's not campaign... it's a sp test mission... the first mission that should be in campaign progress.. ;) i stopped working on it long time ago, but i still keep my work in computer... Maybe i'll finish some day... Feel free to try this sp mission...