Sign in to follow this  
Pilot996

My soldiers walk to every waypoint.

How do I get my AI to run to each waypoint? Whenever I put Move as the type and Full as speed, they just seem to walk there. I want them to sprint or run to these points.

Change to aware, their on safe. That should not require a thread.

Sorry, but this is not the problem. It does not matter what mode they are on, they always walk.

Tried Danger? That should make them run, but stop occasionally to check for threats.

That's literally the only thing I could think of if they're on Full speed mode.

Tried Danger? That should make them run, but stop occasionally to check for threats.

That's literally the only thing I could think of if they're on Full speed mode.

Danger? Is that a waypoint setting?

Well, maybe give use more details on how your moving the group.

If a group is set to move at normal speed, and behavior at safe they will walk. Changing the speed to full has no effect, they will walk. Only switching to aware will get them to run, and they don't even have to be on full speed.

Try using the SP editor, it has a fast forward button (typewriter -+ keys). It will make understanding waypoints faster.

Well, maybe give use more details on how your moving the group.

If a group is set to move at normal speed, and behavior at safe they will walk. Changing the speed to full has no effect, they will walk. Only switching to aware will get them to run, and they don't even have to be on full speed.

Try using the SP editor, it has a fast forward button (typewriter -+ keys). It will make understanding waypoints faster.

I typically use those keys.

Shot in the dark here, but you didn't by any chance use forceWalk or have this happen through some external script?

Sorry for the late reply but this is not the case.

I'm out of ideas, maybe you have placed them on a peak or a mountain and they walk because of the inclination?

Could you describe your full process? Are you using any addons or scripts? Does this happen in an otherwise "blank" mission file?