Sign in to follow this  
Brink

Arma 2 D Day event Operation Overlord

Hey Guys because Yesterday was the anniversary of DDAY I thought I would upload this video of the Online session we did with my group

Has anyone else done anything like this, this week?

Feedback would be welcome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y827LdT8UI8

Hey man, nice video. Good to see that other people did the same thing also! Me and a group which I hang around [JTF207] We did our own anniversary also, it was a blast! We was going to do D-Day on the beaches like you, but due to some problems which we couldn't figure out. [it was de syncing a lot, no idea why] But after a small delay in doing our event we instead switched to the Aloft mission inside the I44 package. We were also running ACRE with it. Nobody but the RTO's had radios, so we had to use our voices to communicate basically and stay close to each other. We worked together and all that jazz. Believe it or not but we used Flash/Thunder, turns out earlier in the mission somebody decided not to use it and almost get lit up by a bunch of people inside another fire team xD After a lot of walking we finally gathered everybody up and started to take out the guns which people didn't do along the way! I've got some screenshots also :)

Firing on a German Patrol

Regrouping!

Moving to the Final Objective

Victory!!

Sadly I don't think there is any videos mucking around yet. I'm not sure if anybody did but if so I'll link it soon. [No promises] But yeah, it was fun and again, good to see that others did the same. :) And I'm sure you guys had fun also!

We were playing on expert and could not advance up the hill due to them suppressing the hell out of us lol. We made the mistake of not bringing Radio Both teams got spilt up and you did not know where your team is all we could think of was get off the beach lol.

Just wondering how many people do you play with? Looks like a lot of people.

Just wondering how many people do you play with? Looks like a lot of people.

I believe when I played there were around 25 people playing at once, but there were some really odd connection issues also, so more could of joined but something really messed up that day. But it was fun nevertheless :)