Sign in to follow this  
thec1aw

Help with restarting missions with sniper class

Hello,

So after the new pub patch came out I added a few B_sniper_F's and O_sniper_F's to my wasteland build. Both the LRR and Lynx were added to the gun stores, along with rangefinders and ghillie suits. Everything works beautifully. The problem I'm having is restarting my mission file. Every 8 hours i log in as admin and do a #mission (mission name) command to restart the mission from bank. The problem is it doesn't want to load the mission. It acts as if it starts the mission, but then sends everyone back to lobby again. I then have to re-log as admin and start the mission before everyone is ready, it then loads the mission fine. Upon reading my rpt file i came up with this:

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.

a3_weapons_f_longrangerifles_gm6

Should i add a3_weapons_f_longrangerifles_gm6 to my addons in my mission.sqm? If so, what is the blufor addon text? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Claw

Hello,

So after the new pub patch came out I added a few B_sniper_F's and O_sniper_F's to my wasteland build. Both the LRR and Lynx were added to the gun stores, along with rangefinders and ghillie suits. Everything works beautifully. The problem I'm having is restarting my mission file. Every 8 hours i log in as admin and do a #mission (mission name) command to restart the mission from bank. The problem is it doesn't want to load the mission. It acts as if it starts the mission, but then sends everyone back to lobby again. I then have to re-log as admin and start the mission before everyone is ready, it then loads the mission fine. Upon reading my rpt file i came up with this:

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.

a3_weapons_f_longrangerifles_gm6

Should i add a3_weapons_f_longrangerifles_gm6 to my addons in my mission.sqm? If so, what is the blufor addon text? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Claw

I too have experienced this problem, as soon as I updated a mission with sniper chars, the same error msg onload. I removed all snipers from mission and tried again, not fixed.

I replaced all the old ammo boxes with new ones, perhaps could be why the problem still persists? Hell idk...

Working on figuring it out myself as always, but if someone beats me to it and posts a fix or workaround, I'll mail you a cookie :-)

I too have experienced this problem, as soon as I updated a mission with sniper chars, the same error msg onload. I removed all snipers from mission and tried again, not fixed.

I replaced all the old ammo boxes with new ones, perhaps could be why the problem still persists? Hell idk...

Working on figuring it out myself as always, but if someone beats me to it and posts a fix or workaround, I'll mail you a cookie :-)

New ammo box classnames? I wish there was a easy way to find all these class name changes in one spot :(

Here are the class names that I use.

Sniper Rifles

srifle_LRR_F \\ M320 .408 LRR

srifle_GM6_F \\ GM6 Lynx 12.7mm

w/ new scopes

srifle_LRR_SOS_F \\ M320 .408 LRR w/ SOS scope

srifle_GM6_SOS_F \\ GM6 Lynx 12.7mm w/ SOS scope

Mags

5Rnd_127x108_Mag \\ GM6 Lynx 12.7mm ammo

7Rnd_408_Mag \\ M320 LRR .408 ammo

Scopes/Rangefinders

optic_SOS \\ Sniper Optical Sight

Rangefinder \\ Rangefinders

Ghillie Suits

U_B_GhillieSuit

U_O_GhillieSuit

Edited by Hub

thx a million! I can't get the sniper scope to simply mount on the rifle, but the already mounted scope is a do-able workaround for now.

Cheers!