Sign in to follow this  
gadgetboi

Controller Support

Any plans to support other controllers? I am currently using a MOGA Pro with my Tegra devices.

I connected my ps3 to my PC. I wonder if there will be profiles for different controller configs. That would be awesome!

Unfortunately Xbox 360 controllers are basically "the industry standard" as far as PC gamepad controller profiles go, though I suppose with the extent of its detection/integration into Windows 7 and 8 that's not too surprising, so I'm not aware of any game that specifically has profiles/on-screen-prompt changes for other controllers.

My question wasn't related to PC support.I am looking for controller support for this setup on an Android based device:

ARMATactics_zpsdf750995.jpg

ARMATactics1_zpsa696a243.jpgARMATactics2_zps181fef95.jpg

Hi,

I guess you'll be glad to hear that the next update contains support for the Moga controller :). It should be available (along with some other nice new features) later this week.

Ales

Just download a program called Xpadder. I have about 90% of the keyboard functions on my Xbox controller for ARMA 2 and it works great.

Hi there,

I would really love to play Arma Tactics with my PS3-Controller. But sadly the key-mapping doesn't match with the Xbox-Controller, so it's nearly unplayable. :(

Will there be full PS3-Controller-Support in future updates?