Sign in to follow this  
purepassion

Take On Mars - New BIS Game

Take On -Take it Off!

The erotic RPG tale of a young Czech programmers rise and fall in the sultry world of male striptease.

Explore the scarred face of another world. Journey through rocky terrain and sandy wastes, pushing your vehicles to the max ...

Seals the deal.

I'm assuming there's some linguistic error, seeing as I read the translated bits, but the guess about offroad makes sense to me. "Take on 4x4", journey through rocky terrain, etc. Has a nice ring to it.

I'm mostly curious if they change from the RV engine to something else. What this product is, is dependent on the engine in my opinion. I doubt the RV engine could do space travel, unless it was just a moon rover thing, where you're only on the moon. 4x4 makes sense with all the new physx stuff that's been added.

I want "Take on Jets" so then mabey Arma 3 and future Arma games could feature better more realistic jets.

---------- Post added at 03:59 ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 ----------

If its naval combat mabey the experience from it could help a Arma 3 dlc or future Arma games become more realistic with naval combat.

---------- Post added at 04:01 ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 ----------

Take on tanks could also help boost realism in Arma games.

---------- Post added at 04:03 ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 ----------

Scarred face of another would probably means a war torn area or a area were a disaster occurred.

---------- Post added at 04:06 ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 ----------

When they say Early, rocky terrains they could easily mean something from earths past like time travel or something.

Take on, Take on helicopters again

Take on, The World

Take on, Me ,(aha)

Take on, your mates telling them how to install mods

TOH 2 :)

Forgot Take on halflife 3 (open world)

Edited by cuppa
forgot

Take On Beer

“Explore the sober face of simulation developing. Journey through indigenous, original BIS Studio, became a Moricky, Crowe or Bush in this new installment to the Take On series.â€

Take on Parenting:

"Explore the many joys of having young kids in an open world adventure/rpg as either a straight or gay couple"

"Explore a huge 2 square kilometer vibrant world, including your apartment building, lush sand filed playgrounds, your kids kindergarten, local supermarket, shady sex shops, kebap & shwarma joints and many more authentic locations"

"Upgrade your male or female characters with points gained from performing day to day parenting tasks and solving randomly generated puzzles based on your kids personality"

Pre-order now and get the "Visiting Grandma and Grandpa" DLC and "YKEEA furniture pack" for free on launch day.

Edited by Maio

Take on Sandbox

Play with your plastic toys and dont let that bully take them away, also don´t pee into the sandbox!

"Take on QA - neverending work just for the hate from the project/dev team + customers!!"

And no machine guns :)

Sand + rocks + vehicles....

Take on Dakar Rally? :)

OH GOD YES!!!!!!!!

But the Africa Dakar Rally.

Sand + rocks + vehicles....

Take on Dakar Rally? :)

Exactly what I thought seconded after Mars Curiosity Probe simulation :)