Sign in to follow this  
ck-claw

Uk/European Servers To Rent

Any one know of any?

Not quite in a position to get a dedicated server as of yet.

Had just bought one from Vilayer, although ran well for 1st few hrs, since trying to add the .60 update - has all gone to ratshit and tbh their support system/ticket is a complete shambles/none existant :butbut:

You could have a look at www.markmods.com. I have a server with them and Vilayer and I can fully understand the lack of support you get from Vilayer. They pretty good at responding in a decent time at markmods and if there is a delay then they usually add time to your package. However i do find that Vilayer has a slightly better ping than markmods ( iam based in the UK)

Not sure what problems you're having with updating, but you should just be able to do it by updating your steam in your acp panel

Hey Bob,

Thanks for reply- yeah Vilayer server ran great, then yesterday updated to .60 through acp panel and it never completed!

Tried deleting service- but can't as:- pbo is in use etc etc (then services disappear, so install new service but never completes) very shoddy support as far as i'm concerned!!

Almost 24hrs now without reply to ticket!! Did get a random email about Garry's Mod??? lol

From my expierence , never trust a company that doesn't have Forums!!!

ck