Sign in to follow this  
Blue1

Blue1 Server - Dedicated Teetime Warfare [reworked]

What you want most for next Version?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What you want most for next Version?

• Removed Crosshairs
    • More AI enemys
    • 3rd Person ON
    • 3rd Person OFF

That sounds good.

BECTIs is nice, but like the most mods on Altis not playable on midrange systems.

BroTox;2538149']thats true. Our Mapper is working on a new one but it will takes a little bit of time to finish it.

we wont make a second EUTW or TFS Server.

Meanwhile we test the new BECTIs an upcoming 0.97. simply better to play with a small group of Players.

Blue1 and many more mapsfiles are ready to play on the Server.

but its simple sucks to play with 20 players' date=' first of all we have to push the Servercommunity to have Players for ~40Vs~40 games.

HC is now ready to test !

greetings BroTox[/quote']

That sounds good.

BECTIs is nice, but like the most mods on Altis not playable on midrange systems.

you welcome on our Server an ts.

in the next days will comes BECTI 0.97 with HC on Altis Server System is more than enough ;-) with HC about 45fps

Greetings BroTox

Hey Mates,

i've asked some well known people of this community if they want to "take over" my Mission and the further Development.

Bad News: No one wanted to dedicate himself to continue the work on it.

Good News: i will publish it "as it is" - free for everyone to host, edit and do whatever you like to do with it.

As you already know, i am sorry that my spare time (especially for Arma3) is very limited at the moment.

So i hope you give me a few more days to edit & release a "publishable" Version.

For me, the most important thing is, that i want to hand over a Documentation of it, as good as i can provide.

As soon as i am done with it, i will update the first Post on this thread with everything you could need to gain the same performance and stability my servers/mission had.

Once again - i am sorry, but i hope you all can understand why i did this.

Of course i know, this won't have any effect on BIS, their work, popularity or even on things "that have to be done" to/for Arma3 ... but,... yeah, i made my decision.

Thank you very much for joining / supporting my servers (together we reached Top 15 (DEV) and Top 5 (Worldwide) on Gametrackers.com btw...^^)

and i hope you will still have fun with Arma3 as i had - once.

Best Regards,

Blue1

I always played on your server when it was up, and it was hands down one of the best. If i find the time, i would probably work on making a more wide scale version of your TTWF. Placing both teams at an airfield, and using almost the entire map for stable game-play. But as f right now i am not too sure how much time i have on my hands. I would how ever like to see a released version of your mission file and see if me and a few others can think of some things to improve the game play as it is.

BroTox;2538559']you welcome on our Server an ts.

in the next days will comes BECTI 0.97 with HC on Altis Server System is more than enough ;-) with HC about 45fps

Greetings BroTox

Great news.

I hope you can manage it.

thx for the improvement

BroTox;2540509']hope to see you on the server.

so far' date='

greetings BroTox[/quote']

I see you stay on Stratis. That is a good. Stable Frame Rates. Ok little Island, but great performance for MP.

I see you stay on Stratis. That is a good. Stable Frame Rates. Ok little Island, but great performance for MP.

yeah thats right we working hard on the Performace setting and hope we got the same with becti 0.97 on altis with HC (maybe better performace than 0.96 stratis without hc ;-) )

greetings BroTox