Sign in to follow this  
Blue1

Blue1 Server - Dedicated Teetime Warfare [reworked]

What you want most for next Version?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What you want most for next Version?

• Removed Crosshairs
    • More AI enemys
    • 3rd Person ON
    • 3rd Person OFF

Hello Blue1,

There must be a mistake because there were players that day on the server crashing helicopters into other vehicles but it was not me. I'm not even good enough to pilot a helicopter into another vehicle. I was flying over our base attacking rogaine and antenna east, not intentionally crashing the helicopter into the base. I did get shot down by the enemy team and I might have crashed near base, but it was not intentional. I fly an attack chopper and they are very expensive, and I don't like getting shot down nor would I intentionally crash it. Please reconsider your decision, I'm very respectful of other players and if you give me a chance I believe you would see that.

-Parimus

Parimus, send me a PM with your GUID and i will unban you on trial.

Hey Blue! I wanted to give you a Quick Feedback about your server:

First of all you are doing great work and i enjoy playing on your Server, nearly all of the Players out there know how to beheave, so your banning for missbeheave is working!

But there are still a few bugs and other tricky things out there:

*When you die and you press and hold ESC you can lay down again and shoot down enemies for a short second

*There is random hurting at Flagpoles

*AA-Missile costs 8k$ per Missile > AA Unit costs 1k and you can take the missile out of his backpack

*Ammo Packs wich you can buy at Flagpoles are useless

My Ideas for your Gamemode:

*Maybe hire some active and trustable Players on your server and give them extendend rights for kicking/banning people wich miss beheave.

*Special Rights and benefits for Donators (I thought of 50% more income than regular more start money if that would be possible)

*More AI's for longer fights at Flagpoles

*A possibilty to sell/store Items

I hope i can help you gave you some few ideas

mfg

---------- Post added at 21:47 ---------- Previous post was at 20:23 ----------

and maybe you should get a TS³ where we can reach you because there was again a guy in our base fuckin with the marshall crashing it into the helis his name was Spencer

how are we able to get a players GUID?

Hey Guys,

I can't wait to see my Server fully loaded with 64 Players to find out if

"Simulation tasks can now potentially use one more CPU core" has the effect i think it has.

If it seems to work, i'm going to add some more Playerslots to the current Version of our map, maybe this evening.

As no further informations are given at this point, we have to find out ourselves, as usual ;)

So, if it is affecting also the Server-Engine as i think/hope it does, we should be able to manage 80-90 Players without any problems.

Cya later

Hi Surfer,

yes, i did. And i already have written permission to check through his files/scripts for anything usefull (either to rework his version more PVP-style, or add some really nice stuff from his mode to my edit).

Why?

@Multivitamin: i will answer you, but now i'm in a little hurry, loading a new 96player version up ;)

---------- Post added at 21:14 ---------- Previous post was at 20:04 ----------

okay,..no 96player version today... maybe tomorrow. or ...dunno...

Edited by Blue1

Guys, i can't believe it.

Fred41 managed it again!

HEADLESS CLIENT IS FINALLY WORKING!

PLEASE JOIN ON STABLE BRANCH for testing the new performance - as soon as i see first results on serverFPS at higher playercounts,

i am going to decide, how much more playerslots i will add!

cya mates!

yes it is, finally.

since HC works, we found another little bug regarding the respawns of the "free" vehicles,...and we are already investigating.

So long, be careful with your "start-vehicles", get an Engineer in your group and use Repairstations at your taken Towns (Mousewheel Action) and for Helis at your HQ Mainbases Repairpad (look at Map).

cya

yes it is, finally.

since HC works, we found another little bug regarding the respawns of the "free" vehicles,...and we are already investigating.

So long, be careful with your "start-vehicles", get an Engineer in your group and use Repairstations at your taken Towns (Mousewheel Action) and for Helis at your HQ Mainbases Repairpad (look at Map).

cya

thanks for the services so far dude

Guys, i can't believe it.

Fred41 managed it again!

HEADLESS CLIENT IS FINALLY WORKING!

PLEASE JOIN ON STABLE BRANCH for testing the new performance - as soon as i see first results on serverFPS at higher playercounts,

i am going to decide, how much more playerslots i will add!

cya mates!

Hi blue1, you Won the Gold Medal... Maybe you should make a tuto HowTo...

Did you put the side Towndefense too in HC or just the first defense ?

thx mates :)

But say thank you to: Fred41's - he did it!

Tutorial or something like that will follow - as soon as i do understand what was wrong :cool:

works for ALL AI (except the ones you buy in mainbase) = first and "spawning after capture"-AI

---------- Post added at 20:21 ---------- Previous post was at 20:14 ----------

Vehicle respawn fixed.

v 7.7 HC optimized

Good night, have fun ;)

Normal for those AI, they are not support by server but by the client who bought them...

Just to let you know:

48 Players and 33 Server-FPS ;)

some time later 58 players and arounn +/- 22 Server-FPS

After a very nice chat with Garisat - we found another "average SFPS Killer" and maybe also the solution to those mysterious damage around flags sometimes.

We implemented (or lets say removed) some stuff - but if you face "strange damage or getting killed" anywhere around wrecked Buildings or near Flags - please report it!!!

thanks mates!

cya and have fun!

Love the server but what is the probability of you all allowing at the very least, landtex and babes mid range texture replacement mod? I dunno if anyone realized the difference it makes to the visual beauty of the game. I can't play without it personally and very few servers allow it. I would also love to see the JSRS 2.0 ALPHA allowed on here as well but that may be pushing it. Please consider allowing the mid range textures, it makes a huge difference. Thanks.

Yes, the implementation of keys for users to allow client side mods is a must... Things like JSRS are important for users and have no effect on the server. However, I don't think keys have been released yet for JSRS

thank you for your suggestions! As soon as i have some time to spend, i will check those mods out. promised!

For now, i am very involved in some RL projects and i have to admit, i just open the game to see if everything runs fine.

And to be honest - this Rootserver is quite expensive.

As long as i had time and had my "personal playground" - it was absolutely okay for me to pay it myself.

Now, it seems i "found a nerve" of a not so small community ... but all my "advertising" and "giving some hints" at ingame chat / forum ... "asking" for some support with donations - showed no effect.

Currently i do not have so much time to play but i want to keep up the server for YOU GUYS and further development / improvements / performancetest etc!

So here is my question:

Is anybody of the regular/daily players out there, who is appreciating my - as many people said - "most stable and best performing CTI server" so much, that he would participate to the servercosts?

1€? 2€? 5€? Doesn't matter! Whatever you want =)

If yes -feel free to PM me for Paypal-details for your Donation.

Of course i will mention you hardcoded in the Credits/Donators-List in all further Mission-PBO's and also here in Forum in the first Thread!

So far, MarkoCRO is the only donator - and he spent a full Arma3 License to make further improvements possible to Servers Overall-Perfomance (which is already awesome, btw) with a Headless Client!

For those that want to know what kind of server it is exactly-> see here

They have newer Hardwareoffers now - but, it is 75€ / Month, including Windows Server Licence-Agreement.

I rented the Server in June... and don't forget the Setup-Fee, if you're really going to calculate what a damn good Server costs ;)

Think about ;)

Thank you very much & best regards,

Blue1

Edited by Blue1

hey blue1- first of all, amazing server, definitely runs smooth as butter.

what are your plans for atlis? there are some big challenges to that map when it comes to this game type, especially around troops,how to get vehicles to the front- do you add in factories (or mobile mobile bases to buy from)

I would love to donate, but how is that all going to work with atlis?

Thank you Seb :)

ALTIS:

i had a nice chat this evening with GARISAT again.

He is already working on an Altis Release - based on "my" current version (as i have not so much time at the moment :( ).

We have some same ideas - even if there are differencies.

BUT.

There will be "free" spawning vehicles at some important / strategic points you need to capture - and ALSO additional Vehicleshops.

And, on the top of my list is the option to "hook" or attach vehicles to helicopters for transport.

Balancing is very important - so please be patient until we release the next version on my DEV-Server (no, afaik Altis won't be released on stable Branch).

If you want to donate, contact me at steam or write me a PM for the details.

very much appreciated =)

thx & cya

BLUE1 WARFARE AT ALTIS - with 96 players - IS LIVE AND WORKING AT DEV-BRANCH -JOIN NOW!

Yes, it is TESTING-PHASE at the moment, but all nice and awaited features will get in next days...also more vehicles and some more balancing!

CU!

I just played the brandnew DEV Build Altis CTI Version for 2hours and to summarize it short in two words: Just... AWESOME!!!

I haven't played a mission yet which was better optimized than this one! Playing on Ultra and having a fluent, lagfree, no-hanging game was a total surprise for me. The performance of Invade & Annex, several SC and RP missions are unable to hold a candle to this masterpiece! :286:

Still: It's the first Altis CTI version of this mission and requires a few improvements. Currently there is only a part of the terrain used for this mission. The mission does not spread into every corner of the map but I'm pretty sure that the mission will be extended after the first people found the server, am I right? ;)

My suggestions for now:

- Add ACP-C2 Pistol ammo (9Rnd_45ACP_Mag) in shop which is missing

- Reduce income or increase prices

| -> Necessary because more objectives than on Stratis -> Income/each minute gets pretty high

- Extend the mission into every corner of the map

- Add UAV Terminal (for like $2k)

- Add UAV Backpack -> Quadrotor UAV (for $5k)

- Add the larger, armed UAVs ($30k)

Anything else is perfect as it should be. :yay: Waiting forward for the "hooking of vehicles below helicopters"

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this mission. Finally some nice PvP focused mission on DEV Build. Was already tired of the A&I Co-op missions everywhere.

Best regards,

CharlieTwoFive

Edited by CharlieTwoFive

Just to let you know whats up on my Server, in Terms of Server-FPS on ALTIS / DEV ;)

ALTIS1.JPG

Join us =)

BLUE1 can you lift my ban from you're server you literally straight up kicked me for someone accusing me a tk'er immediately after the guy apologised for accusing me as i wasn't even on the same team...