Sign in to follow this  
Blue1

Blue1 Server - Dedicated Teetime Warfare [reworked]

What you want most for next Version?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What you want most for next Version?

• Removed Crosshairs
    • More AI enemys
    • 3rd Person ON
    • 3rd Person OFF

Blue1, I was hoping you or Fred41 could write about the optimisations he implemented, I imagine it would be a fascinating read.

Hi Furret,

for now everything it is still beta and "work in progress" - but i am sure Fred is reading here also, maybe if he has time he can answer you regarding to that.

To be honest, due to his expirience with Arma-Engine -> HE is the "Optimization-Brain" behind everything :)

AND - DUE TO THIS OPTIMIZATIONS I WANT TO ANNOUNCE:

our 128 PLAYERS PERFORMANCE TEST

on the well-known Stable Server

You will find it if you just filter, as usual for BLUE1 (leave everything else default / empty)

It will be 2 different Maps, as we would like to compare a "nearly Vanilla King of the Hill" i made today, with our actual Teetimes Warfare Release v7.0

The "King of the Hill" will just have one Zone, triggered / occupied by who is in it, respawn delay of 10 seconds and "all standard Editor Infantry-Classes".

So it is just Infantry PVP contesting one Zone, without buyable Stuff or anything.

We are doing this to compare 128 Players "alive and kicking asses" to our current and optimized build of TTWF.

So my wish is - if you could spare an hour, want to support our optimizations, are aware of several restarts/reassigns could happen...

PLEASE JOIN MY SERVERS SUNDAY AFTERNOON (CET) - you will recognize it at the 128 players max, or by filtering for Blue1.

This is the THREAD, where i'd love to hear your Feedback and everything: *LINK*

thanks mates and cya soon!

best regards,

Blue1

just wanted to say, we just started the 128playertest

I am loving your server Blue1. It is very enjoyable. I do however encounter a bug repeatedly regarding primary weapons.

In the mission, for some reason, the pistol is considered the primary weapon and my rifle as secondary. This result in a number of animation bugs because of it. When leaving vehicles for example, you will have the pistol active and not the rifle. The major annoyance however happens with launchers. If you have your launcher up, then crouch, you will switch to your gun. This is reproducable every time. Not to mention having a hotkey assigned to switching between rifle and launcher doesn't work as it switches between pistol and launcher.

Any idea why it is that way?

Tried the server yesterday with up tp 128 players - very nice.

Out of curiossity what are the basic.cfg/net settings on the server ?

I'm going to give a bump and a big thank you to Blue1.

This server is legit and good times to be had by all.

My first time playing CTI over the weekend and I must say it's a whole barrel full of fun. (much more action and purpose driven than Wateland IMHO, and I like wasteland)

If you are thinking wasteland on stratis is too slow but don't want to play a DM meat grinder, CTI seems to be a happy middle point. Lot's of team work and objectives. And lots of PVP firefights.

P.s love how the map and player identification system works: You have to check your map to see approximate team player locations supplemented by green name mouse over if you aim at them. Seems quite realistic and doesn't clutter up the screen with blue or red dots.

Wish the poll was still open, I would put another vote for 3rd person OFF ;)

T

i have to admit -todays party was longer then planned XD

so there will be no more details on the 128test today - even most of the people enjoyed it and found it to be very playable!

I wrote a conclusion and everything - but to release it in my actual condition wouldn't be very useful at all ;)

@ 3rd person off: i repeat - as soon as the mission is so far optimized, i will host different games on my servers: 128, 64, with and without crosshairs, day, night ,... just everything oldschool and newbies (not meant to be negative) could want =)

i love arma3 and want it to be a immersive expirience with tasks, teamplay, making friends and just having a good time.

thats why i want to optimize my / our CTI mission to be the most fluid, features packed -one. :cool:

cya

Edited by Blue1

okay just to say job well done, i enjoyed it big time now when on 128 players slot, server had around 70 players, didn't lag at all, (last sesion)...

played @ night time, i like that tracer rounds and explosions happening all around, this is going in right direction...and

Big thank you Blue1 ;)

Hey Guys - results are online: here

thanks again!!

Cya

Thx for excellent server but its lagging since last hour please do something.

it is not lagging - and please re-read post about "state your hardware before complaining" - thanks mate =)

servers will be back online tomorrow.

cya

Edited by Blue1

Stable & DEV-Branch Servers back online, with 64 players in our actual Version (v7.25)

I also wanted to add a "Veteran" Modeserver today, but this is causing some troubles anyhow. Will check that out later or tomorrow.

Have Fun =)

Cya

Just wanted to let you know about some guy "Novum" raising hell on your server few days ago. Here is the proof

Anyway, he was griefing and insulting people for almost an hour before I got to our base to record some of his actions, lot of people complained. After I left the server, he remained (creating chaos probably).

Might wanna give him at least a warning, next time you see him (though it's your server, so it's up to you). But if it was my server, he would never set foot on it again.

Might be a bit harsh, but in the last 10 years of multyplayer gaming, I have not met a bigger douche. That video can't even come close to explain what kind of player he is.

Thank you for that Info!

Sadly some of the Baseprotections weren't working correctly for a while. We could fix that so far, afaik.

I have quite a big list with names of people that are ban-worthy since our 128player-tests.

I will check some of Logfiles tonight and add them all to the Banlist.

Thanks for the Information again!

No problem, I enjoyed your server a lot, it's the least I could do.

Anyway, hope you manage to set up that baseprotection :)

@Gwyn: yes - baseprotection should already work fine again.

@mothugs: i want to see / measure the actual results of a full 64player server at the moment. If it is okay, i will add more slots. I think around 84 should be possible.

@mothugs: i want to see / measure the actual results of a full 64player server at the moment. If it is okay, i will add more slots. I think around 84 should be possible.

nobody has been joining that server :( you should make it 124 pop with ~50 reserved slots to bring people in but limit the max amount.

@Mothugs

could it be, that you were'nt on MY official servers?

As, sadly, some people are just hosting it (mostly old and buggy versions) - without even asking me before and / or editing the PBOs, so it states that their Servers look like they were hosted by me (Briefings, Contactinfos etc...)

Please make sure you are on one of these (filter ingame-browser for Hostname: Blue1)

STABLE-Branch:

b_560_95_1.png

or if you are on / want to play at DEV-Branch:

see here how you can switch your game to DEV-Branch

b_560_95_1.png

thanks mates and cya soon!

By the way - we started to implement the Headless Client! More details ASAP.

Hello guys,

I was kicked off the server from battle eye defending the bluefur base in a attack chopper a few days ago. I wasn't shooting in the base, just attacking the enemy vehicles and choppers around our base. I don't team kill and I very respectful of other players on the server. I really enjoy this server and would like to play on it again. Is there any way I can get the kick/ban removed? Thanks.

-Parimus

just connected to server and it crashed 15 min ago, was full 83/84.

Hi everyone

In my personal opinion the AA-missiles are too expensive, i think 6'000 would be a fair price.

MfG

Samu

Hey Guys,

we are currently fighting (yes fighting!) to get the Headless Client somehow working - but with no real success for now.

I am still looking for some help here and i hope we can manage it soon - and hopefully before Altis is released.

After that, we will start adding more features like "Heli-Hooking" for Vehicles and some kind of "Defensebuilding" at captured Towns

@Parimus: i remember you / your name and my notices say you chrashed at least 2 Helicopters intentionally to another Vehicle and the Spawnpoint (right in front of me).

@scuh: already answered to your PM.

@MarkoCro & others: 99% of the Servercrashes are caused by:

Fault address: 6E7DF03C 01:000DE03C ......\PhysX3_x86.dll

but all over, all instances of my servers/games run very stable and do not crash often (from my statistics, it is around "once every 38 hours").

Cya mates!