Sign in to follow this  
purplehaze

looking for EU coop server hack free

Hello!! im a new player of arma, i wish to play this game but very often are unplayable, too many hackers in all pubblic server who teleport people in sea , make explosion everywhere...

i wish to play in a possibly hack free server with people who want only play and have fun, can someone help me?

i speak a english quite understandable :o , and i love play in squad

Hiya

I go on "British sargents mess"think its called they play coop on there,think its a uk based server

Always seems nice and busy and not seen any hacks yet

Hope they don't mind me sticking there server name up here

Cheers

Jay

We try to keep our servers hack free (although it can't be guaranteed).

We run two public servers "German Ballerbude Public Server 1/2", which run an edited "co40 domination 2.99e rev. gbb 1.0" mission or "2.86.1.xx Invade & Annex" most of the time. We have enabled signature checks, but are allowing a couple of good addons and "faction/weapon addons/packs". We packed them together in two "gbb packs" called, "gbb_addon_pack" and "gbb_faction_pack", available on our HP and/or our teamspeak. After we enabled signature checks, we experienced a drastic decrease of hackers.

Additionally we have several game admins on our servers, trying to keep up the game flow, plus i have installed the "ARMA 3 INSLimitedAdmin: Anti-Hacking Addon" on our servers. As far as i know, there aren't many more options to counter hacking, next to locking your server or introducing whitelists.

If you want to contact or reach us, you find the necessary informations in my signature.

You can also check out TeamPlayerGaming.com's ArmA 3 server (US East dedi in Atlanta, GA - so it pings decently for Euros).. We run a modified 404Wasteland 50-slot server which has a built-in anti-hack/script (which is updated quite often). The server is also well-maintained by admins. You can check the sig below for IP - or you can just filter TeamPlayerGaming.com in your server browser.

Also, check out this thread which contains the mission file with the changelogs: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?155995-404Wasteland-TPG-Edition-(Built-In-Anti-Hack-Script)

Using the Multiplayer filter, input GRAVES. They have a server in Chicago and Seattle, both---USA. Those servers will not put up with any of the crap.