Sign in to follow this  
D.murphy man

Addon request and its somthing senable....

hi all could some one make a roof for us ppl that make buildings out of objects and stuff coz i dont want to use a wall and put setdammage 1 in it coz it looks crap and every time somthing fulls over and makes tat sound it cocks up and i go deaf so could somone make a roof.

shut up im very tierd bottom line is i want a roof as a object so i can put it on top of buildings iv made ok

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (D.murphy man @ July 27 2002,22:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">shut up im very tierd bottom line is i want a roof as a object so i can put it on top of buildings iv made ok<span id='postcolor'>

You should try to use punctuation if you want to be understood. Don't be aggressive, for no reason.

i know im tierd leav me alone i havent had no sleep coz i aint got a roof u see

Try to keep it civil please people smile.gif

your stupid, rude, and make no sense, no one here give a crap about your sleep depravation, and no one is just going to drop everything to make you a damn roof. Iam sure they would rather make a zombie first.

xmurderx I'm pretty sure I just said "keep it civil" that applies to you as well, be thankful I'm in a tolerant mood, next time I'll remove your ability to post smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (xmurderx @ July 28 2002,00:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">your stupid, rude, and make no sense, no one here give a crap about your sleep depravation, and no one is just going to drop everything to make you a damn roof. Iam sure they would rather make a zombie first.<span id='postcolor'>

Steady on old boy! Two wrongs don't make a right you know!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ July 28 2002,01:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">xmurderx I'm pretty sure I just said "keep it civil" that applies to you as well, be thankful I'm in a tolerant mood, next time I'll remove your ability to post smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

sorry, I had opened the thread and went to go do something, didnt refresh, and didnt see your warning. sad.gif

Well it shouldn't need a warning from a mod to make forum users speak politely to each other, but no matter, this should have been closed a while back smile.gif