Sign in to follow this  
Damage Inc

How to make civilian cars fire weapons?

When I add weapons to civilian cars in the config.cpp file I can't get them to fire. Can anybody tell me how to add the weapons so that you can fire them?

Why would u want thos sh*t cars to fire weapons? wink.gif

3 words, jeep with machine gun!!!

How about these 3 words:

"Terrorist driveby shooting."

It would be nice to be able to stick a gun out the window. Something like the door gunner on the hawk, but smaller, like a rifle.

I think it's beyond our current modeling ability without oxygen, might be possible with scripting.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (timberwolf @ Mar. 14 2002,19:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How about these 3 words:

"Terrorist driveby shooting."

It would be nice to be able to stick a gun out the window. Something like the door gunner on the hawk, but smaller, like a rifle.

I think it's beyond our current modeling ability without oxygen, might be possible with scripting.<span id='postcolor'>

with oxygen, what would stop you from making a turret into the car window that looks like an AK or something?

Damn this is an old thread...it would be fun to make a Trabant with weapons though smile.gif