AFRF.png

* Current version: v1.5, 19 missions *

Because of the lack of interest in the ACR DLC in general and the rather worse quality of its terrains and the bugs with its units. I have opted to move the missions in the coop pack over to Chernarus and continue working on missions there instead. v1.0 of this pack contains all of the old missions in the RHS ACR coop pack plus an additional one, with bugs fixed from the last version, all moved onto Chernarus instead. ACR dependencies have also been removed.

All missions utilise RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.

Current version includes nineteen missions.

RHS_co02_AerialAttack.Chernarus.pbo

A hind crew must scramble to intercept a NAPA armoured attack on a lightly defended outpost in the heavily forested mountains of central Chernarus.

RHS_co09_BeatenTrack.Chernarus.pbo

On a routine clearance mission, the crew of a T80A and its attached infantry support hit a problem as the tank is immobilised by an IED. They must defend the stranded tank and await combat support services to come and repair their vehicle before continuing on with their mission.

RHS_co09_BloodGulch.Chernarus.pbo

A mounted MSV squad with attached medical support must perform a clearance operation through a valley occupied by NAPA forces.

RHS_co10_WoodStocks.Chernarus.pbo

A mounted MSV squad must locate and destroy caches of NAPA weapons and hidden armoured vehicles in the remote Black Forest region.

RHS_co08_RescueTrucks.Chernarus.pbo

A dismounted MSV squad must infiltrate into Pusta in a dawn attack to recapture some supply trucks stolen by the NAPA in an ambush, then hold position to await engineer support to safely extract the trucks from the area.

RHS_co08_BrookCzechs.Chernarus.pbo

An MSV platoon with the support of its accompanying IFVs must clear out an listening post of US Marine forces in a raiding operation then defend against counterattacks.

RHS_co03_IronFury.Chernarus.pbo

Russian armour must punch forward and destroy CDF armour south of the Airfield.

RHS_co10_SeizeTown.Chernarus.pbo

A mounted MSV squad must clear Stary Sobor of CDF forces and hold the town while awaiting reinforcement.

RHS_co09_CounterATGM.Chernarus.pbo

A mounted MSV squad must destroy CDF ATGMs emplaced around Kabanino to allow friendly armoured units to advance.

RHS_co09_RadarDefeat.Chernarus.pbo

A mounted MSV must destroy a nearby counter-battery radar then draw out and defeat CDF mechanised reserves.

RHS_co08_IndirectAttack.Chernarus.pbo

MSV troops must capture Novy Sobor from USMC forces with the assistance of artillery support.

RHS_co06_SpecialDelivery.Chernarus.pbo

A Special Operations unit must ambush a munitions convoy and destroy CDF materiel before extracting by helicopter.

RHS_co06_RetreivalParty.Chernarus.pbo

A Special Operations unit must rescue two captured Russian soldiers and destroy insurgent AA capability before extracting by helicopter.

RHS_co08_DamageControl.Chernarus.pbo

Dismounted MSV troops must cut CDF command and control before exploiting to seize Mogilevka from mechanised infantry.

RHS_co10_HardLanding.Chernarus.pbo

Two VDV squads must seize Pustoshka in a surprise airborne attack then await ground reinforcement.

RHS_co08_DeniedDispersion.Chernarus.pbo

An MSV squad must seize Gorka and destroy CDF munitions at a supply depot before awaiting reinforcement.

RHS_co06_FortLess.Chernarus.pbo

A Special Operations unit must clear Devils Castle of NAPA fighters and capture guerilla intelligence then extract via helicopter.

RHS_co03_BlitzScreen.Chernarus.pbo

A Russian tank platoon must screen the left flank of a large scale infantry assault from armoured threats.

RHS_co08_DoubleDesant.Chernarus.pbo

A mounted VDV unit must seize Rogovo and Pogorevka from CDF forces then await support from local militia forces whilst defending their gains.

FileDropper Download Link v1.5

Armaholic Download Link v1.4

Any bugs or anything post in here.

As always, enjoy lads.

Edited by colonel stagler

Oh boy! Glad to hear you are still working on it

I think we will play through the ACR version and then update only to play it all on Chernarus! ;)

What bugs did you fix?

Oh boy! Glad to hear you are still working on it

I think we will play through the ACR version and then update only to play it all on Chernarus! ;)

What bugs did you fix?

The ones you said in the last thread. The messages at the start of Woodstocks, the tank blowing up (hopefully) in Beaten Track, and I moved the brdms slightly on CounterATGM so you might not be able to take them out from afar. I also made the breifings and tasks fully jip compatible and introduced the publicvariable commands so that triggers definitely fire.

The ACR pack wont be updated anymore, this is the new and only version I will be working on for now. Besides I always liked chernarus better anyway.

Just played "Special Delivery" on the CiA server with a full team. Fun mission!

two BMPs were stuck back at the convoy origin town, we had to track back the convoy and kill them. Convoy objective completed once we took out an antenna at the enemy objective.

We played the Bystrica version, however, a reason to believe the new version inherited the bugs.

Just played "Special Delivery" on the CiA server with a full team. Fun mission!

two BMPs were stuck back at the convoy origin town, we had to track back the convoy and kill them. Convoy objective completed once we took out an antenna at the enemy objective.

We played the Bystrica version, however, a reason to believe the new version inherited the bugs.

Nope the bug with the objective tick-off was fixed in the new pack. The convoy getting stuck is just AI though I guess.

I moved the brdms slightly on CounterATGM so you might not be able to take them out from afar.

Oh, I think I made a mistake and reported this bug on CounterATGM instead of Radar Defeat! I managed to destroy the radar from afar using aBMP missile and got a message saying the town is clear once the radar was down.

Sorry...

Oh, I think I made a mistake and reported this bug on CounterATGM instead of Radar Defeat! I managed to destroy the radar from afar using aBMP missile and got a message saying the town is clear once the radar was down.

Sorry...

Well that has been fixed as well, I thought it was a duplicated radio message. The Radar however hasn't been moved and can probably still be destroyed with the bmp-2 atgm. But I guess it would be wise to occupy the town first before ALL the CDF turn up.

Pack uploaded to the CiA coop server!

Seems like Brook Czechs is missing from the pack and Peace Talks is missing from the readme.

Been playing these missions during our coop night, and loving them :) So far, they were all great fun

I have a bug report though.

We recently played (I think it was) RHS_co06_RetreivalParty.Chernarus.pbo, where we had to free two hostages. When we got to the barn where the hostages were held, one of them joined our team but we not to be seen. We finally found out that he was at position 0,0. The second one didn't join our team at all.

Other than that, great work. I hope you keep adding to the pack :)

Thanks for the reports lads. The trigger that frees the hostages worked when I tried it, did you clear the area of all enemies in both buildings?

Brook Czechs is now Peace Talks Variable, there was no point in calling a mission something about talking to Czechs, when you are now fighting yanks. Nevertheless ill update the readme.

cheers.

Thanks Kernel!

Yes, we cleared the whole surroundings for sure (even if we didn't, shouldn't we see the hostages if we enter the barn?).

I must say the immersion in this mission is great, the darkness of the starting time and the twilight of the sunrise feels very intense. Thanks for not providing NV goggles to the whole team!

Another issue you might want to look at is in some missions, some "objective accomplished" notifications are shown per the number of connected players, one after the other, for the same objective.

A locality issue I suppose.

Edited by Variable

Can you shed more light on this bug please variable? What happens? Which ones does it do it and which ones does it not?

For example, in the hostage rescue mission, when we took out the AA team, the green objective accomplished message popped out once, and then popped out again, and again... Eight times total. It looks like it's blinking.

It happened on at least one more mission that I can't recall now.

Has it done it on any other missions Variable, for example the older ones? If you could find out i can try and fix it next week. It sounds like localisation to me.

Has it done it on any other missions Variable, for example the older ones? If you could find out i can try and fix it next week. It sounds like localisation to me.

I think the code for the notification runs once per client, on every client... meaning, each client pops up the notification and then has every other client pop it up as well. I don't recall seeing it in every mission, though.

I think I have fixed it. But I cant upload a fix until iv finished this new mission for the pack. Ill upload it next week before I go on leave on thursday.

I think I have fixed it. But I cant upload a fix until iv finished this new mission for the pack. Ill upload it next week before I go on leave on thursday.

Great, looking forward to that new one too :)

Update v1.1.

Added: New Mission

rhs_co08_DamageControl.Chernarus.pbo

Dismounted MSV troops must cut CDF command and control before exploiting to seize Mogilevka from mechanised infantry.

Fixed: Hopefully I have fixed the multiple objective complete taskhintF messages.

Fixed: Few little bugs in the readme and on the missions.

FileDropper Download Link

Links updated first page as usual.

Enjoy people.

We recently played (I think it was) RHS_co06_RetreivalParty.Chernarus.pbo, where we had to free two hostages. When we got to the barn where the hostages were held, one of them joined our team but we not to be seen. We finally found out that he was at position 0,0. The second one didn't join our team at all.

I've tried this mission three times now, and even if I clear all enemies the hostages are nowhere to be found. I also got the multiple notifications of AA team having been eliminated. Keep up the good work, thanks.

---------- Post added at 17:54 ---------- Previous post was at 17:15 ----------

Just tried the RetreivalParty mission again after the latest update and only got one hostage, the other didn't spawn, so unable to complete. Shame because the mission is fun.

The hostages are in the barn and one of the outbuildings. They don't spawn they are stationary with this disableAI "move". You have to go up to them to free them.

Okay, I'll try again, but I'm pretty sure that I searched all the outbuildings. Perhaps they should be together, wouldn't they be easier to guard like that?

Update v1.2.

Brings us up to 15 missions now folks. Might do another 5 when I get a chance.

RHS_co10_HardLanding.Chernarus.pbo

Two VDV squads must seize Pustoshka in a surprise airborne attack then await ground reinforcement.

FileDropper Download Link v1.2

Enjoy people.

CiA coop server updated!

Thanks Stagler.

Bug report - HARD LANDING - Tasks were duplicated and tasks were missing for team members. Await reinforcements not completed on mission completion.

Offtopic

Great Bloody Mission. The similarities in cdf and rhs were enough to make us second guess our shots :D

Update v1.3.

Brings us up to 16 missions.

Bug Fixes:

Hard Landing last objective not ticking off.

Spelling mistakes in Damage Control Briefing.

Note: I couldn't find what was causing the duplicated tasks, it was probably a JIP issue.

RHS_co08_DeniedDispersion.Chernarus.pbo

An MSV squad must seize Gorka and destroy CDF munitions at a supply depot before awaiting reinforcement.

FileDropper Download Link v1.3

Enjoy people.