Sign in to follow this  
fladramon

no Hack capsule option, no timewarp, no production option, not enough fuel

Hello,

the game is great but i have some problems (maybe its bug)

i end the second island and went to 3rd, I cannot move from the carrier cause I dont have capsule to equip,

I saw a video on youtube and a someone had capsule

If carrier produce them, my produce option is not enabled

If I have to go back to other islands I dont have fuel

Also I saw on video that the ship can move to islands faster with timewarp or something like that

if its a function please tell me how cause i was waiting many minutes waiting and waiting

The user on video could also move his carrier, my carrier only goes from island to island, no other ways

EDIT --> I go back to old save, I did the same as before but now the timewarp thing appeared, I didnt press any button until it took me to 3rd island, after the video tutorial about equip the capsule appeared this time. I dont know how it stuck before but i think it has to do with the timewarp and being stopped to manual journey...

if this topic is not bugged please delete it :/

Edited by fladramon

Hi. Do you have the latest update?

http://www.carriercommand.com/2013/05/new-update-1-05-unloads-for-pc/

I believe this capsule bug has been fixed.

For timewarp, zoom out on the map, click on the island you want to travel to, and click "Set Sail". Timewarp will start automatically.

At the start of the campaign, you cannot manually drive the carrier, this gets unlocked within the first few islands.

I have the last update, I dont know why the capsule didnt appear and got stuck forever inside the carrier

I mention that i was waiting around 10 minutes for the carrier to move from each island 1-->2 2-->3

it was nightmare, watching the sea so long :)

I went back 1-2 saves and started the island 2 again, when I left (2-->3) timewarp was ok,

I dont have knowledge to find out which parameter/thing made the stuck of the timewarp and somehow of the capsule :/

If the game has any log I could give it to you to check

Now am in island outpost and the game is so good, am very excited