Sign in to follow this  
simonmerman

PMC and BAF "The serial number found in registry is not a correct Arma2 :OA key."

The serial number found in registry is not a correct Arma2 :OA key. Please reinstall Arma 2 OA and restart PMC setup. I keep getting this after reinstalling OA about 3 times, trying without Anti Virus , running as admin but still nothing. This is with Direct Download of game from Amazon (Meridian4). Really irritating as I want to do the stories, get higher res models for domination etc. Any help would be appreciated!

• Like 1

I have the same issues to you ,I still waiting for anyone who know how to fix it.Or BIS.supporter will come to help normal guys likes us  :P 

Try running BAF/PMC as a mod. Copy all the required parts into your mod folder and have it load into your game as a mod. It should run o.k. with everything at the higher res. Not sure what else you could do, but I have heard of players having trouble via steam before. Could be down to load order etc.

But running it as a mod should be fine, provided its a genuine dlc (which I have no doubt it is), then try it that way, The game should pick up any security check along the way.