Sign in to follow this  
Colonel_Moustache

Sikorsky CH-53E (WIP)

Hello everyone, I'm really new to addons but because you guys made some awesome ones, I want to do something too. So I started by modeling the sikorsky CH-53E (I love this one).

It's just an early model, and there's lots of work to be done, details, optimusation, before texturing, etc...

I found some tutorials on how to made addons and stuff, but not always clear for me, so I'll ask for some help at some point... Maybe.... Surely :cool:

ch_53_super_stalion_by_colonel_moustache-d67j0wj.jpg

ch_53_super_stalion02_by_colonel_moustache-d67j1ew.jpg

Voilà, I'll try to update the progress as often as I can.

Edited by Colonel_Moustache
replace images URL

Looks good :D do you make a high poly first or medi/low poly? Don´t forget to make the doors openable so you can animate them :) What program are u using?

Looks good do you make a high poly first or medi/low poly? Don´t forget to make the doors openable so you can animate them What program are u using?

THX, I save a med/low poly somewhere, but I work on "relatively" high detailed model, and yes I want openable doors animated, and landing gear too. For the soft I use 3DS max.

I love the Super Stallion! I saw one land at my local park at an event. Good luck with this one :)

Fancy model you have. How long you been working on that Heli?

Thx, to be honest, it's an "old" model I never take the time to finish, but with Arma3 I have a new objective :)

Looks great! Good luck with it. Most people here are very friendly and happy to help with any questions you might have.

Great job sir. I've an indefinite love for helicopters, meaning I appreciate all of em' and every time I see a super models like this one making they way into my favorite war game serie... it definitely get some appreciation from me. So well done.

I'm planning on getting into modding and I was thinking of going for another of them sikorsky cousins. The MH-53J Pave Low IIIE.. if I actually get into it, do you think i can ask for your help when needed?

Edited by vagabond985
ponctuation.

The German Heer, vBW team is defiantly interested in your project. We will be keeping tabs on your efforts. Thank you ahead of time.

tumblr_m2mgj5l6WJ1qzsgg9o1_500.jpg

Edited by A-7D
Typo

Please when you do this model in M2s Marine CH-53s have 3 .50s now one on tail ramp and and 2 on each side for door gunners.

Cool Project ^^...Connect it to BW Mod...A CH-53 Biggest Nato helicopter ever can carry 3 Wiesel Tanks..2 inside and one on a rope outside.

Pretty awesome work, man. Great bird except for the times when hydraulic fluid would rain on you inside the troop bay. Haha

It's been a while, hope he update something, at least his status

I really doubt it, the last time Moustache came on this forum was more than half a year ago...