you need to extract it into the "addons" folder within the mod folder of the pistol pack. SO .../steam/steamapps/common/arma3/@Rh_pistol(or whatever you named it)/addons

Is there a way to get only a couple of pistols from the modpack, and not all of them?

Is there a way to get only a couple of pistols from the modpack, and not all of them?

No .

Guys , i don't wanna sound rude but seriously - 250mb addon size bothers you? we live in modern era when terabytes are the deal now so this size nothing

if want to use it in your mission and don't wanna use all pistols - just use the classnames and fill your own ammo crate

For which version of JSRS evro? The new one? If it was already released but I have no idea

I know I read your previous comment...

When the new Jsrs mod comes out... Will you try to do configs too?

I think is dragon fire...

---------- Post added at 15:10 ---------- Previous post was at 15:10 ----------

but i don't remember the name very well :/

Yeah thx , can you do the same for M4/M16 pack , it will be cool ;)

Great news...really looking forward to an update of your pistol pack, it simply is a must have since arma 2.

maybe missed some news about it, but are you planning some .45 versions for glocks?

Thank you, keep up the good work :)

excellent stuff at all, the only things I recommend to improve:

-Glock 18 got a "17" from the glock 17 on the slide

-Glock 17/18 are looking like their muzzle is blocated

-switching the fire mode on the Glock 18 should be visible on the actual weapon

-Would love to see some new german Handguns (p30, mk23, hk45, even an improved p90 from vanilla)

hey guys this pistol pack looks freaking amazing but having an issue with the sound, i have the addon file within the arma 3 folder and the hotfix in the rh pistol addon folder, am i doing something wrong?

hey guys this pistol pack looks freaking amazing but having an issue with the sound, i have the addon file within the arma 3 folder and the hotfix in the rh pistol addon folder, am i doing something wrong?

any *.pbo needs to be in a folder called 'addons' to work. You could have 100 pbo's in 100 different folders (all named 'addons') and it would work, or 100 pbo's in one folder ('addons') and it would work.

For your purposes, the actual RH Pistol pbo and the hotfix pbo should be in the same place, so you know where they are and can get rid of them.

If you put pbo's in the 'Arma3/addons' folder you might lose track of it, or forget it, and wonder why you can't connect to a public server.

Great mod! I love it.

If you have a hotfix or update planned, could you please have a look at the recoil? The M9 and Glocks have it, but the CZ-75s and 1911s handle like we're dry firing it. I can ripple off the entire magazine and the gun doesn't move.

Great mod! I love it.

If you have a hotfix or update planned, could you please have a look at the recoil? The M9 and Glocks have it, but the CZ-75s and 1911s handle like we're dry firing it. I can ripple off the entire magazine and the gun doesn't move.

That's strange, In mine it have the recoil and muzzle flip where the front sight rises due to the pivot effect... Are you using the recoil fix mod?

Absolute love your pistols! Great work as usual! I was just wondering if I could suggest a .45 p226? That would be awesome :D!

Thanks!

After the new patch 1.42 came out, some of the pistols have little to no recoil.

Of course it will be fixed - need to firgure out , why it is doing that first :crazy_o:

Of course it will be fixed - need to firgure out , why it is doing that first :crazy_o:

It's because of the new recoil system, isn't an issue if you're using the default recoil configs but custom ones you get this issue

It's because of the new recoil system, isn't an issue if you're using the default recoil configs but custom ones you get this issue

I'm not finding that to be true on my end, I just decided to experiment and for some reason, some guns work with custom recoils, and some do not.

RH_pistolbase_auto works for me for some reason, yet recoil_pistol_heavy, a default BI recoil does not!

Very peculiar, if it is determined why this is happening, I'd like to know for my own personal understanding.

Not to mention that some addon weapon sounds simply don't work, which is doubly strange.