Is there any possibility of putting night sights on most (if not all) of these pistols? Their current sights vanish against a dark background.

Is there any possibility of putting night sights on most (if not all) of these pistols? Their current sights vanish against a dark background.

Well i can , shame the arma 3 engine doesn't support the emissive maps so it would be more easier to do

but it will be sometime later - got some other work to do ;)

Nice to see my favorite handguns in A3 as well, thank you. :)

Would it be possible, when you get back to doing things with these handguns again, to include the slight vertical rotational recoil animation that BI has for P07 and the M1911 (whos ingame name i forget)? It's something that's really hard to notice, but becomes obvious at low setAccTime speeds and with silencers. It's what I'm assuming to be just a very short, full model rotation triggered by firing the weapon. I've tried to explain it in this ticket as it's missing on Rook 40 and it makes the Rook 40 handgun feel a bit bland experience while firing. I'll try to make a video demonstrating the effect if necessary.

Edited by Sniperwolf572

The in-game BI 1911 is called ACP-C2, though it actually uses a 9 round magazine instead of a 7-or-8 rounder... then again, this is a game that lacks "+1" functionality anyway, so I have no problem with believing that it works as "8 in the mag, 1 in the chamber".

Nice to see my favorite handguns in A3 as well, thank you. :)

Would it be possible, when you get back to doing things with these handguns again, to include the slight vertical rotational recoil animation that BI has for P07 and the M1911 (whos ingame name i forget)? It's something that's really hard to notice, but becomes obvious at low setAccTime speeds and with silencers. It's what I'm assuming to be just a very short, full model rotation triggered by firing the weapon. I've tried to explain it in this ticket as it's missing on Rook 40 and it makes the Rook 40 handgun feel a bit bland experience while firing. I'll try to make a video demonstrating the effect if necessary.

Yea , i will sometime later - which reminds me , what makes that slight vertical rotational recoil animation ? it is a special animation or just a new config recoil value ?

I think it's just a model.cfg anim using the reload source (the one that makes the slide move when firing). An anim that rotates a selection/skeleton "limb" containing the whole pistol model, around an axis located somewhere in the region of the hand-grip; whenever the weapon fires.

I think it's just a model.cfg anim using the reload source (the one that makes the slide move when firing). An anim that rotates a selection/skeleton "limb" containing the whole pistol model, around an axis located somewhere in the region of the hand-grip; whenever the weapon fires.

hmm interesting , thx for info

Was going to PM you, but your inbox is full :D

Any plans on moving over to A3?

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8056

Not to be a pain in the ass, I mostly wanted to ask about the M249 to be specific.

http://www.armaholic.com/datas/users/3-rh_m4m16_03.png

This has already been said, those packs will be updated to Arma 3 but it will take some time. Luckily RH and Ardy teamed up on the weapons and are working on the packs together

Pm'd you a few days ago? could you give any details of if you are bringing the m40s to a3?

Pm'd you a few days ago? could you give any details of if you are bringing the m40s to a3?

As it has already been said in this thread, all of the ArmA 2 packs will eventually make it to ArmA 3.

Give the man a break

As it has already been said in this thread, all of the ArmA 2 packs will eventually make it to ArmA 3.

Give the man a break

it was stated for those two someone linked, i did not see a post stating all the ones he has made is being ported over.

Would it be possible to switch the reload sounds over to the A3 pistol reload sound? The current sound is drastically out of sync with the animations. I noticed this the first time I tried the pack out, but I kept forgetting to mention it.

Keep up the good work.

Would it be possible to switch the reload sounds over to the A3 pistol reload sound? The current sound is drastically out of sync with the animations. I noticed this the first time I tried the pack out, but I kept forgetting to mention it.

Keep up the good work.

Does all reload sounds are out of sync ? Anyway i will do a update sometime - still busy with other things

No worries on the update timeline.

Not all pistols are out of sync, but many are. The USP sounds okay, as does the FNP45. The P226 sounds like its using the default Arma 2 reload sound, while others (like the M1911's) sound like they were made as equivalents of Arma 2's sound for that pistol. Does that make sense? Sometimes I don't know if I'm explaining things well.

hi,

i will do a update sometime - still busy with other things

with a phantastic M4,M16 and M249 Pack right ? :D So when it is Christmas this Year, Septemper 12 ? I really hope so.

greetings Thunder

first, i love this mod!!!! but after spending a few hours with these guns i have some little improvements that could look very much better on this mod:

1. more attachments

2. better animations, for example when the slide closes, there is no animation

3. some texture fixes and better textures at general, example: at the glock 18 there is a "g17" at the slide

4. if you have much time you can spend editing to this mod i would be happy with some more different

weapon colors

(5. because i am a glock fan it would be awesome with a g18C or g17C!!)

i saw on arma 2 that you done there some very nice weaopon packs too and it would be awesome if you could make them for arma 3!!

nice work mate! i love it!! :yay:

Would someone mind explaining how I implement this mod - use the actual pistols in game?

Do they replace existing pistols?

I have installed plenty of existing mods - while Installed correctly I cant see how to select any of these pistols in the editor.

Any help please?

Do I need to use custom scripts?! :(

Would someone mind explaining how I implement this mod - use the actual pistols in game?

Do they replace existing pistols?

I have installed plenty of existing mods - while Installed correctly I cant see how to select any of these pistols in the editor.

Any help please?

Do I need to use custom scripts?! :(

The addon adds new pistols and accessories for them, doesn't replace anything. You should be able to add an ammo box in the mission editor that has all the content from this addon, it's under:

Empty > Ammo > RH Pistol Ammo Box

Just tried the mod yesterday. Awesome stuff. Especially liked the tweaked damage, and, of course, the USP Match pistol :D

A couple of small problems:

• The IR laser for the Makarov is broken, the beam is facing upwards
  • The recoil of the Modern DE with the muzzle brake is reduced almost to zero. I think, that's a little bit too strong (just an opinion)

Hope to see more attachments and see the mod added to SIX updater. Keep up the great work!

Edited by DarkWanderer

Just tried the mod yesterday. Awesome stuff. Especially liked the tweaked damage, and, of course, the USP Match pistol :D

A couple of small problems:

• The IR laser for the Makarov is broken, the beam is facing upwards
  • The recoil of the Modern DE with the muzzle brake is reduced almost to zero. I think, that's a little bit too strong (just an opinion)

Hope to see more attachments and see the mod added to SIX updater. Keep up the great work!

Thx for the feedback :)

in alpha A3 the muzzle brake did not reduce anything heh , now it seems to be working somehow need to check it

anyway i will do a update of pistol pack when i finish the M4/M16